wii f/s

gt-titan

i have a black wii it might have been played 3hrs it is 4 months old no one plays it..

125.00 obo or i might trade for some car audio stuff... i will trade for a indash dvd player flip up....

ill do pics if you need them it is new.....

Edited by gt-titan

Wii's are $135.00 - $150.00 new.... Check Walmart

GLWS

checked walmart and 125 is a good deal for a system that has been played maybe 5 times....and yeah walmart out of stock of wii systems...

but 120 for the first person on here that wants it

games really? 125 for a almost new system is a deal already only games u will get is the sports games that came with it

Wow, man. Calm the fuck down. I already have a Wii, you ass. lol I'm asking if you have games you would like to sell. However, you can cram them right up your ass, now.

(Seriously, I see you only have the one and I have that one already, of course. ;))

Wow, man. Calm the fuck down. I already have a Wii, you ass. lol I'm asking if you have games you would like to sell. However, you can cram them right up your ass, now.

(Seriously, I see you only have the one and I have that one already, of course. ;))

dont have any but i wouldnt sell them to u if i did,,,lol u ass......that was funny shit....lol