Auto Insurance Agent?

mrhobbz

Do we have any insurance agents on the board? I'm trying to find some better deals on my renters & auto. I'm getting hit hard because I'm under 25 and have two speeding tickets this year. Allstate is currently at $808/6mo with 25/50/25, cheapest I've come across is Nationwide at $690/6 mo with 100/300/100 (with nationwide mutual, not their high risk branch)

Also, is joining the farm bureau of ohio worth some of the discounts most agencies apply?

Rich Courter state farm 856.2600. Talk to alyssa (she'll prob answer)...tell her evan wyant sent you...they saved me a bunch of $ when i switched over at 22 with a not so great record...amd you save by bundling auto/renters/etc

Where is their new office? I was with him till I was 19 then left for USAA. I have been thinking about going back.

Where is their new office? I was with him till I was 19 then left for USAA. I have been thinking about going back.

Idk if its "new" as its been in the same place sice i started with him...its on taylor rd in blacklick, by jess howard electric