ebay/online "oem" headlights ver. how do they fit?

So we got a new to us car the other day to replace our van. Both headlights are foggy, I was going to wet sand them down, however there is moisture in both. I wasn't going to replace them until I found pairs of "oem" quality headlights on eBay for $99 and 1aauto.com for $125. So I understand these are aftermarket, however how do these china lights fit, and how do they hold up? Should I even waste my time? Anyone done this?

Thanks,

Tom

Got a set of headlights for my grand cherokee off of Amazon for something like $88 and thats for headlights sidemarkers and turn signals bulbs and all, they worked great and fit perfect.

Also bought a set of newer lights for my ford truck and those fit great and work perfectly.

Tom I run them in my GT and notch, both are nice. You can feel they are cheaper and thinner than the factory ones but both have been good. Havent had any issues with leaks or moisture getting into them and have ran them for going on 2 years now

Thanks everyone, its for a 2004 accord, i don't see the dealer being a cheaper option unless someone has a big hook.

Tom

I bought ebay replacement's for my buddy's birthday for his 2005 Accord Coupe which had the typical Honda fade/clearcoat destruction. They look/fit exactly like OEM.