Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually go to the track and do some work. Put a roll bar in that whore and really let it eat

Phil, we are not casting for F&F 6, but the role of carlton is still up for grabs in the fresh prince movie :gabe:

Your original. Funnys make me laugh, it's like I've never heard that joke. Now when you were thinking about this clearly untold comedy did you scratch that big ass tumor you call a head while pondering, " how can I make the funneh" or did you just type these never before heard jokes before you forgot them? I'll wait for your next 100% world debut Internet breaking chuckle post. Now gif me!!!

Your all slow! If u ever had a fast car ud realize that its too dangerous to drive said fast car on the highway. Any single digit car on the street is on the verge of out of control. Oh wait u silly street guys don't own single digit cars. Have fun then.

Bro, you are so cool :dumb:

Your original. Funnys make me laugh, it's like I've never heard that joke. Now when you were thinking about this clearly untold comedy did you scratch that big ass tumor you call a head while pondering, " how can I make the funneh" or did you just type these never before heard jokes before you forgot them? I'll wait for your next 100% world debut Internet breaking chuckle post. Now gif me!!!

I know that is why I went there Phil! I am all about the classics, Hendrix, railing the old lady doggy style while watching football, non-flavored hard liquor and wearing pants that fit ( not so tight you can see me smugglin apples and a banna).

BOOOOOM ROASTED

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/68193-2/Reporter_explosion.gif?

Your all slow! If u ever had a fast car ud realize that its too dangerous to drive said fast car on the highway. Any single digit car on the street is on the verge of out of control. Oh wait u silly street guys don't own single digit cars. Have fun then.

I must have been in a dream in Akron when I witnessed single digit cars dig racing. Thanks for clearing that up. I swear I also saw srt Paul run a single digit ta a few yrs ago. Please stop posting before I have an iPhone overload

I know that is why I went there Phil! I am all about the classics, Hendrix, railing the old lady doggy style while watching football, non-flavored hard liquor and wearing pants that fit ( not so tight you can see me smugglin apples and a banna).

BOOOOOM ROASTED

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/68193-2/Reporter_explosion.gif?

Wagner- winning :lol:

I must have been in a dream in Akron when I witnessed single digit cars dig racing. Thanks for clearing that up. I swear I also saw srt Paul run a single digit ta a few yrs ago. Please stop posting before I have an iPhone overload

i think I know the ta you are talking about. midnight blue?

[cr]those are so fake[/cr]

[cr]her eyes are kinda funny[/cr]

[cr]when she's 90 those will hurt her back[/cr]

[cr]her gut sticks out a little bit[/cr]

LOL, brilliant.

Don't care if fake.

Your face is funny.

Don't care once I am 90.

So does mine we have so much in common.

Broken sarcasm gauge?