Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all slow! If u ever had a fast car ud realize that its too dangerous to drive said fast car on the highway. Any single digit car on the street is on the verge of out of control.

That's only if it's a giant piece of shit. It's easy to make a POS go fast in a straight line. Ask dudebro with the Colt. Plenty of safe single digit DD's out there, fuck, a ZR1 is pretty much one right off the showroom floor.

http://i.imgur.com/nsH6J.gif

gif unrelated

You brought this all on your self, coming in to this thread all high and mighty talking shit to other members who prefer something totally different then you. LIVE and let LIVE. What they do is none of your concern, that's the glory of the back button. Don't read this shit. I am tired of seeing your posts about how fast you are and blah blah blah. Like I said before you are a broken record.

True story.

Matt brought this on himself. He came in unprovoked, popping off about how everyone in this thread is slow, how his truck runs single digits, etc.

At any point did I say I'm scared of yoru bike? No I told u to get your bitch ass on it and run I don't see the issue here. U saying u can't outrun a pos steel truck 3600 lb vs what 500. Id hope to god u win cause if not u need to sell that pos and get something fast. I'm not backpedaling shit. I'M GOnA FUCK THAT BIKE UP plain and simple bring it. And now I'm leaving on the big jets so hope u got ur big boy pantys. And if I loose wich I should I don't care to pay 100. So what is it chicken? Marion Friday last race of the season for me.

True story.

Matt brought this on himself. He came in unprovoked, popping off about how everyone in this thread is slow, how his truck runs single digits, etc.

This, those who think they should get all kinds of respect get none.

And haven't u seen all the dumbasses crasing vetts and other exotics on the street cause they think their race car drivers. This is why I like the bullet so many fast guys these debates aren't needed.

QUOTE=kickass;1452254]That's only if it's a giant piece of shit. It's easy to make a POS go fast in a straight line. Ask dudebro with the Colt. Plenty of safe single digit DD's out there, fuck, a ZR1 is pretty much one right off the showroom floor.

http://i.imgur.com/nsH6J.gif

gif unrelated

u dumbfucks u get trolled so easy. I honestly don't give a shit what u do so long as u don't crash into me or my family. Steve works with me and roll races more than anyone else I've met. Seriously I will race ur bike dover for 100 marion. And I'm not. Putting spray back on altough it most likley needs it. And yes hongs mavrick works good but withh 200lb of lead behind the wheels a lot of cars do. Shawns silver noa is a gangster too. We are lining up at marion I'm shure. And bill dozer. I'm trying to get people to show up!

Ur all my heros so big and brave! Talking all this crap when u. Deff wouldent in person.

I'd tell you the same shit in person, but you walk around the track pretty much the same way, not paying any attention to anyone. I did compliment your truck at the trackday, but i doubt you know who I am.

Ur all my heros so big and brave! Talking all this crap when u. Deff wouldent in person.

Not sure if you're talking to me when you say this, but I promise you I have no problem saying to a person's face whatever I happen to type to them on a messageboard. Real life, real talk, end to a real short story.

I think next event I'm just going to walk around hugging everyone. Some of you are as big or even bigger than I am, but nobody here can make me stop and make it worth it. ;) I'm going to start with the meanest because they need it most. Great big bear hug. Don't you fight me, it'll only make it last longer. Or will it? ;)

Its deff not that I'm not paying attention cause I am. But I have so much going on at the track with tunning logging and changes it proably does seem that way. At track rentals I'm just go go go and work this change that. Everyome that knows me from the street scene on west side know I'm not like that outside the track. And I usually know people by the car they have. I don't try to give off the impression that I don't wana meet people but my wife says I'm a intimadating person cause I'm always serious at the track and. Real busy. }ll try harder!

I'd tell you the same shit in person, but you walk around the track pretty much the same way, not paying any attention to anyone. I did compliment your truck at the trackday, but i doubt you know who I am.

I think next event I'm just going to walk around hugging everyone. Some of you are as big or even bigger than I am, but nobody here can make me stop and make it worth it. ;) I'm going to start with the meanest because they need it most. Great big bear hug. Don't you fight me, it'll only make it last longer. Or will it? ;)

Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at, "I think." You had me at, "I think."

Not sure if you're talking to me when you say this, but I promise you I have no problem saying to a person's face whatever I happen to type to them on a messageboard. Real life, real talk, end to a real short story.

Hey, fuck you!

Lettuce commence in patron drinking come the anniversary!