Tilley posts boobs & Noob gets Flamed , Everyone Wins

BStowers023

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your all slow! If u ever had a fast car ud realize that its too dangerous to drive said fast car on the highway. Any single digit car on the street is on the verge of out of control. Oh wait u silly street guys don't own single digit cars. Have fun then.

I don't think you've ever told us what your car does, care to elaborate?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97324

maybe u dummies need to watch the videos. these cars are ment for the track

i will never understand what logic says to you that a race car is ment for the road. just cause its called road racing dosent mean just get your 500 whp car out and tear up the highway when its 40 deg out. these events dont often end well. dumbass act like you own the highway and roads, when all your really gona do is get some innocent person killed cause your a RETARD! so have fun proving to me how slow and stupid all of you are. and ill keep racing on the track with the fast cars!!!!

really are u stupid? oh yea u are talking about street racing so thats a yes.

and at what track is he gona work his magic.

Am I that stupid? I guess not cause clearly you shit is so fast you should whip his ass rite? It's only a $100. And there are more 500hp on the street than at the strip chief. I have yet to see anyone killed on the streets this year but I've heard about 3-4 deaths at the track. The track is great, it's cool, I love it, personal preference is the street though.

Yes Matt go ahead and turn this in to a self righteous liberating speech about how bad street racing. You broken record we get it, people still do it, no one cares what you do at the track. Cool you have purpose built race truck (purpose being for the track if you couldn't figure it out) some other people have other intentions on there mind. And before you go throwing a rock in a glass house please openly admit you have never sped on the freeway at any point in your sad existence?

I don't do much of the roll racing thing anymore but I still race on the street, and to me that takes 100x more skill to get a car/truck/bike to hook on the street. So bring your shit out an bring plenty of lunch money.

Don't think it's possible cause you know you are a SINGLE DIGIT race truck, my dudes maverick out here that will bust your ass in the fucking gravel.

Ok 100 dollars ur boy in his magical car with 387.5hp half of my 775. At marion 100 bucks Friday grudge night.. locked in

apparently you didn't pick it up, but I'm Phil's dude. And I'm on a bike. that makes way less then 387hp.

Ok so now I have to race paveys old maverick? I personally would bever line up beside that because its too out of shape yea it pulls the wheels on the street. And yes my truck will blow the slicks off at anything below 80 in 3rd. I prefer to line up with cars that go straight not straight up in the air. Do u forget that I went to the west side street races for about 10yrs straight. And everyone of those guys know I don't street race.

Since win does norwalk let cars and bike race eachother? Yes marion sucks wich is why it would be a good race not likley either of us make it down the track.

And to the rest of u homos. When I talk shit I talk shit about my own vehicle. I've got friends that run 5s in the 1/4 so the fuck what. If u can't talk about your own vehicle then what's the point. I don't go to the street races in the s10 telling everyone they're slow and should race my friend bill lutz do I. If u don't have a car of your own they why talk shit. One again cr delivers so much. Oh yea u can race my friends car its a dragster with a 500" motor lol and runs on nitro with a 50% overdriven 14-71 hi-helix blower. Who cares please iv anyone learns anything don't brag about so and sos car. Just build ur own and be a man. I got more respect for a person that will talk about their own car evan if it goes 12s. Next someone will say hey race my dudes bike with some other dude riding it. WTFCR really.

And If u do come to marion ill put the smaller nos jets in so it will be more fair. Fyi last time out it went 8.89 at 139 spun in 3rd.

Yes Matt go ahead and turn this in to a self righteous liberating speech about how bad street racing. You broken record we get it, people still do it, no one cares what you do at the track. Cool you have purpose built race truck (purpose being for the track if you couldn't figure it out) some other people have other intentions on there mind. And before you go throwing a rock in a glass house please openly admit you have never sped on the freeway at any point in your sad existence?

I don't do much of the roll racing thing anymore but I still race on the street, and to me that takes 100x more skill to get a car/truck/bike to hook on the street. So bring your shit out an bring plenty of lunch money.

Don't think it's possible cause you know you are a SINGLE DIGIT race truck, my dudes maverick out here that will bust your ass in the fucking gravel.

My dad can beat up your dad!

Since win does norwalk let cars and bike race eachother? Yes marion sucks wich is why it would be a good race not likley either of us make it down the track.

And to the rest of u homos. When I talk shit I talk shit about my own vehicle. I've got friends that run 5s in the 1/4 so the fuck what. If u can't talk about your own vehicle then what's the point. I don't go to the street races in the s10 telling everyone they're slow and should race my friend bill lutz do I. If u don't have a car of your own they why talk shit. One again cr delivers so much. Oh yea u can race my friends car its a dragster with a 500" motor lol and runs on nitro with a 50% overdriven 14-71 hi-helix blower. Who cares please iv anyone learns anything don't brag about so and sos car. Just build ur own and be a man. I got more respect for a person that will talk about their own car evan if it goes 12s. Next someone will say hey race my dudes bike with some other dude riding it. WTFCR really.

And If u do come to marion ill put the smaller nos jets in so it will be more fair. Fyi last time out it went 8.89 at 139 spun in 3rd.

+1

I'm sure something could be arranged at a rental, I'm not worried about hooking at MCIR but more less being bounced off the bike on the big end. We all know they have more holes then 270.

You brought this all on your self, coming in to this thread all high and mighty talking shit to other members who prefer something totally different then you. LIVE and let LIVE. What they do is none of your concern, that's the glory of the back button. Don't read this shit. I am tired of seeing your posts about how fast you are and blah blah blah. Like I said before you are a broken record.

I'm not name dropping all I did was use an example that fast cars can hook on the street, I have done NOTHING but talk shit to YOU with intentions of riding my own bike. I don't need a jockey, shit is boring to me.

Just step off your high horse, we all get it you built a fast truck. Respect earned. But don't go being a pompous asshole about it and rubbing it other peoples faces.

My dad can beat up your dad!

Apparently you took my example as me trying to name drop other people for him to race. You should go ahead and sit back down in the peanut gallery and let the big kids talk. Wouldn't want you to get your feelings hurt.

Y EVERYONE SO MAD BRO?

I'm sure something could be arranged at a rental, I'm not worried about hooking at MCIR but more less being bounced off the bike on the big end. We all know they have more holes then 270.

You brought this all on your self, coming in to this thread all high and mighty talking shit to other members who prefer something totally different then you. LIVE and let LIVE. What they do is none of your concern, that's the glory of the back button. Don't read this shit. I am tired of seeing your posts about how fast you are and blah blah blah. Like I said before you are a broken record.

I'm not name dropping all I did was use an example that fast cars can hook on the street, I have done NOTHING but talk shit to YOU with intentions of riding my own bike. I don't need a jockey, shit is boring to me.

Just step off your high horse, we all get it you built a fast truck. Respect earned. But don't go being a pompous asshole about it and rubbing it other peoples faces.

Apparently you took my example as me trying to name drop other people for him to race. You should go ahead and sit back down in the peanut gallery and let the big kids talk. Wouldn't want you to get your feelings hurt.

Y EVERYONE SO MAD BRO?

DOVER SMASH