D42 Call Out

wagner

This is a call out to D42 because I know you are on CR like every other track and fast car in this world.

Why you gatta bitch out and close? You want to take this to the streets? That is where all the billybadassturbogoodslutfucking stuff happens.

Show up so I can split your wig sack or some shit after I get the hit and stuff.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER

patterson, if i show up at your house, buck naked, would you..

a. RUN OUTSIDE WITH A TOWEL, SAYING "WTF MAN I LIVE HERE"

b. RUN OUTSIDE NAKED, OILED UP AND PLAY SLIP AND SLIDE ON MY BACKSIDE?

c. TELL YOUR WIFE THERE IS A CRAZY BLACK GUY DOING THE CAT DADDY OUTSIDE AND CALL THE COPS. BUT WHILE RUNNING TO GRAB THE PHONE, YOU SECRETLY FAP AWAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN AS IT GLISTENS IN THE SUN?

patterson, if i show up at your house, buck naked, would you..

a. RUN OUTSIDE WITH A TOWEL, SAYING "WTF MAN I LIVE HERE"

b. RUN OUTSIDE NAKED, OILED UP AND PLAY SLIP AND SLIDE ON MY BACKSIDE?

c. TELL YOUR WIFE THERE IS A CRAZY BLACK GUY DOING THE CAT DADDY OUTSIDE AND CALL THE COPS. BUT WHILE RUNNING TO GRAB THE PHONE, YOU SECRETLY FAP AWAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN AS IT GLISTENS IN THE SUN?

Ive already done all that. But for the sheer comedy factor I'll take option D. All of the above.

Ive already done all that. But for the sheer comedy factor I'll take option D. All of the above.

so in what particular order? would you run and call the cops while fapping, grab a towel, you get naked and oiled up, then run outside screaming i live here while you play slip n slide on the back side? just a small glitch, when the cops get there, what will you tell them?

so in what particular order? would you run and call the cops while fapping, grab a towel, you get naked and oiled up, then run outside screaming i live here while you play slip n slide on the back side? just a small glitch, when the cops get there, what will you tell them?

First, I'd tell em to wait a tick, finish my business, politely explain to them it was all a big misundersranding, "lovers quarell" sorta thing. If that didnt work tell them the giant pink carrott made me do it. Last ditch effort is tell them this is how we roll back in the Hundred Acre hood, and GTFO.

First, I'd tell em to wait a tick, finish my business, politely explain to them it was all a big misundersranding, "lovers quarell" sorta thing. If that didnt work tell them the giant pink carrott made me do it. Last ditch effort is tell them this is how we roll back in the Hundred Acre hood, and GTFO.

cant we just rape the po po? whats more entertaining than making a pig squeel?