anyone train at the y in grove city orders rd?

Mattsv8

Well after a long season of 7 day weeks at work and no training I started back this week training and diet. Need someone to lift with either 8am to 10am or 230pm to 8pm I work third so right after I drop off my son at school or when I get up works best. Mostly need someone interested in a workout that's bodybuilding/ and a lil powerlifting. Also any help or advice on a good cutting diet is good too. Right now I'm cutting all sugar from soda-energy drinks and snacks. Then once I get comfortable with that I'm gona cut sodium and try to kill the fat and water weight. I'm 280 wana cut to 240. Then build more size. So if anyone trains there and needs a training partner let me know what time.

Well after a long season of 7 day weeks at work and no training I started back this week training and diet. Need someone to lift with either 8am to 10am or 230pm to 8pm I work third so right after I drop off my son at school or when I get up works best. Mostly need someone interested in a workout that's bodybuilding/ and a lil powerlifting. Also any help or advice on a good cutting diet is good too. Right now I'm cutting all sugar from soda-energy drinks and snacks. Then once I get comfortable with that I'm gona cut sodium and try to kill the fat and water weight. I'm 280 wana cut to 240. Then build more size. So if anyone trains there and needs a training partner let me know what time.

no need to cut sodium from your diet, ever witnessed a powerlifter ask for low sodium? Theres a reason behind that, i would maybe lower sodium intake if you are taking in alot of proccessed foods and fast food. But then again thats something you shouldnt be putting in your body anyway.

yea my diet has been a train wreck. may be able to train with chris at the y hes their personal trainer. prety cut up dude and thats what im going for if i ever could cut below 240 i should be a monster again at 275. last time i actually tried training for real with a good diet i was 280. 22" arms, 17" forarms, and 62" chest, 34"waist.

id love to get back to that but hell right now id settle for just leaner than i am now.

steven if i could pm u my stats could u help me figure out a diet i can do on third shift!

yea my diet has been a train wreck. may be able to train with chris at the y hes their personal trainer. prety cut up dude and thats what im going for if i ever could cut below 240 i should be a monster again at 275. last time i actually tried training for real with a good diet i was 280. 22" arms, 17" forarms, and 62" chest, 34"waist.

id love to get back to that but hell right now id settle for just leaner than i am now.

steven if i could pm u my stats could u help me figure out a diet i can do on third shift!

yes.