BLUEMACH FOR MOD

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, Prolly have to go with bluemach. Although Cordell is a little weird and pretty sure he stalks me (not sure how to take that). I swear just about every time I'm down at the car wash, he just so happens to be "driving by" and see's me LOL.

Jk, love you Scott. No homo on my part (although you do worry me with sneaking up on me in that baby blue miata lol

I don't know, Prolly have to go with bluemach. Although Cordell is a little weird and pretty sure he stalks me (not sure how to take that). I swear just about every time I'm down at the car wash, he just so happens to be "driving by" and see's me LOL.

Jk, love you Scott. No homo on my part (although you do worry me with sneaking up on me in that baby blue miata lol

LOL, you wanna ride in my Miata don't you?

Don't flatter yourself. I don't want you banned. I want aj and his stupid kunt brother banned.

dear gape,

why you gotta pick on me and aj?

YOU GOT SOME SORT OF WEIRD MAN CRUSH ON US?

FAGGOT

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1339024545003&id=d90ca52ea873c9b48745f695f484ab2f