Current living situation sucks! May be looking for a new room mate soon.

Rhett

So I moved in with 2 of my buddies from High School in May ( I am 24) I had not really hung out with them in a few years. One had just got engaged and the other well he just is the guy that tags along. We moved into the apartments on Steltzer Rd, The Residence at Town Center. They are really nice apartments and quit. Tons of Indians and Middle eastern folk but all really nice. But my room mates are complete slobs. They are living like this is a campus frat house. Minus the sick parties and hot bitches. They have broken doors, burnt holes in the carpets and my couch, fucked the tile to hell. So my security deposit is gone and Ill prob have to spend some cash when we move out :fuuuu:. Then they dont pick shit up... I used to pick up after them because I couldnt stand shit sitting out. But I quit playing mom (which they have lived with their whole life (they are 26 & 27). So now they kitchen is fucked, there is some food out for over 3 weeks, plates in the living room, beer bottles and all sorts of shit. Its a fucking science experiment. They also leave every mother fucking light on in the house, plus tv's, both of their computers ( 2 laptops and 2 desk tops, not in sleep mode either) one of the fuckers has even left the stove on for hours several times. They leave the apartment with out locking up or anything....

I just need a new living situation.

So I may be looking to move in with another room mate in a month or so. Any lookers? I would like to stay close to this area but let me know. Im looking to either find a new room mate or room mates already living some where or starting a new lease some where new. A house would be great.

Let me know what is going on and if your are interested.

Advice is also welcome.... no bull shit tho. This means you Phil.

I may be willing to take on a roommate, and im just up at morse/sunbury, behind evan's automotive. Ive got a spare room, garage space if you need it, patio/firepit...id have to take a day to clear out the spare room as its somewhat used for storage lately, but its not much stuff...ive got a couple cats, incase thats an issue

How much are you looking to spend?

Rhett, I don't know you. I know we have been around a lot of the same people. I think you just posted about looking into new work too? Have you considered Contract work, being prior military? The pay is very nice and living conditions very from place to place, but that might be a good break from some shit for a year or so. Just seems like things are being a pain in the ass there.

I couldn't live like that either, so I feel where you're coming from.

Let me know if you are interested in someone the cantract company's. I have a few links.

So I moved in with 2 of my buddies from High School in May ( I am 24) I had not really hung out with them in a few years. One had just got engaged and the other well he just is the guy that tags along. We moved into the apartments on Steltzer Rd, The Residence at Town Center. They are really nice apartments and quit. Tons of Indians and Middle eastern folk but all really nice. But my room mates are complete slobs. They are living like this is a campus frat house. Minus the sick parties and hot bitches. They have broken doors, burnt holes in the carpets and my couch, fucked the tile to hell. So my security deposit is gone and Ill prob have to spend some cash when we move out :fuuuu:. Then they dont pick shit up... I used to pick up after them because I couldnt stand shit sitting out. But I quit playing mom (which they have lived with their whole life (they are 26 & 27). So now they kitchen is fucked, there is some food out for over 3 weeks, plates in the living room, beer bottles and all sorts of shit. Its a fucking science experiment. They also leave every mother fucking light on in the house, plus tv's, both of their computers ( 2 laptops and 2 desk tops, not in sleep mode either) one of the fuckers has even left the stove on for hours several times. They leave the apartment with out locking up or anything....

So I may be looking to move in with another room mate in a month or so. Any lookers? I would like to stay close to this area but let me know. Im looking to either find a new room mate or room mates already living some where or starting a new lease some where new. A house would be great.

you can move in with ringo and i

:masturboy:

• 2 weeks later...

Spent 1 year living with my best friend. Good experience, but after that, I rolled solo until I got married. I don't care too much for accomodating other peoples lif styles. Wife and I drive each other nuts here and there, but it's not the same thing.

I completely understand what your going through and is why I opted to never have a room mate. Don't want them to mess up the place, mess up my shit, and be loud and crap, all the time. I'm game for parting but not 247. I could possibly take in a room mate, I live in Westerville. It would take some rearranging, but you would have your own bedroom and bathroom, with shower.

I completely understand what your going through and is why I opted to never have a room mate. Don't want them to mess up the place, mess up my shit, and be loud and crap, all the time. I'm game for parting but not 247. I could possibly take in a room mate, I live in Westerville. It would take some rearranging, but you would have your own bedroom and bathroom, with shower.

you should probably reconsider then. :lol:

Have you tried sitting down and having a talk with your friends and telling them they're not in college anymore, and they need to grow up a little?

I know it's an uphill battle, but it may be worth a shot for it to be a little more tolerable?

If you want to play hard, you've got to work hard too.....