I just ordered some SIDI's.

NinjaNick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a pair of SIDI Vertigo's . Well made boots. They run about a half size small for me. I have small feet and generally wear a 7.5 to 8.0 U.S men's. My Sidi's fit a bit snug but otherwise perfect and they are a size 7.

The only negative is I lost height due to the thin soles compared to my hiking boots.

Short people have no peace.

agreed

That's why you need Vertigo Corsas :D

The Vertigo's add ventilation and calf adjustments over the B2's, and the Corsas add arch adjustments (for foot width) over the regular Vertigos....

(mine as an example)

vertigocor_redanth.jpg

He got them from another forum...Used, like new, condition. Outstanding deal. I was gonna jump on it, but had just bought a pair so didn't...

thats how i got my vertigos too, one track day on them, and i got them for 150

i would like some pumas, just cause they are pumas though, do you know if they crash well?

i hope i never ever find out!

but they are used by a couple racers, though not nearly as widely as Sidi's.

I just know they reviewed well, and are very comfortable. they sure feel like they would do the job, though.

But per previous discussions here Puma didn't make anything over a size 12.

Because of that it's hard for me to shop for boots. The B2 had 14's and other than that, Gaerne makes my size. JR =no, AGV=no, AlpineStars=no Diadora=Yes, but they were out of what I wanted. Teknic=no, TXC(formally Oxtar)=Yes, but don't like them.

i'm just trying to find a way to justify spending too much money on boots that will look and feel good right up until it grenades my ankles in 14 places when i crash.

and don't complain about having big feet. you never see clowns losing their balance with their giant feet... shieeet, you could probably sleep standing up since it's physically impossible to topple over. THAT'S why big foot never gets caught, you know. he never sleeps on his back.

also, it's scientifically proven you all have big ol' wangs.

I submit Exhibit A:

clowns.jpg

all pr0n stars.

:badgerrock: Sidi's are the shiznit. I've put maybe 300 miles on my new Vertigo's and I could not be happier. Yeah they were a bit pricey, but they are unbelievably comfortable and if push came to shove, I think I would be fine going down in them.