Sat night 10/29, 8 p.m., hangout open.

Doc1647545523

The hangout is available for anyone who wants to get together. It's gonna be too cold for me to stand around a parking lot at 11 p.m. :fuuuu:

Lighting is improved now, and I have my own copy of Forza 4 and four operating controllers. Also, if you need a warm place to do any engine work, the bay will be open and the heat on.

Also open if you just wanna watch a movie.

You're welcome to bring your own fast food if you haven't eaten yet. We could order a pizza if you want.

(Note that the first eleven posts to this thread refer to Friday's meetup, not tonight)

Edited by Doc

I think everyone had a good time Friday night, and Chris got his gaskets installed.

I think we've got the strategy mastered for the Brickyard Course on Forza 4 :lolguy:

And in case anyone needs pointers on how to drive an SSC Ultimate Aero on the wall, Nicole (Mrs. Major Payne) is the one to ask.

If anyone wants to meet up for games/movies, I can open the place up again tonight (Saturday). I can make some restaurant suggestions if there's interest in eating earlier in the evening and then heading to the hangout later. Please post to this thread if you plan on coming out so we can figure out times.

I don't plan to open things up next weekend since it's the CR Anniversary gala at QSL.