Fucking Assholes!!!

Littleguy

Shit like this just makes me scratch my head. I had a situation similar to this a few years ago that didnt turn out peaceful. It ended up in a brawl in the middle of the street, costing me attorney fees and a wreckless op because I crashed in to him after the fight. Damn did it make me feel good but I also learned a valuable lesson. I choose to stay in the car now days.

bwhahah Holy shit, man. Admittedly, I've gotten out of my car and gotten into a physical confrontation with people before but to actually hit them in my car afterward... lol

god, you are a bigger fucking idiot than i originally suspected.

No, I am just not a bitch.

bwhahah Holy shit, man. Admittedly, I've gotten out of my car and gotten into a physical confrontation with people before but to actually hit them in my car afterward... lol

That was the mistake that cost me. The fight was'nt what got me in trouble because I was pretty much defending myself. The act of trying to run him over and smashing in to his truck in the process was what got me. Dumb mistake and I learned my lesson.

So this morning I'm cruising in my 4runner and decide that 4 Venti quad pumpkin spice lattes arent enough, and I need another. So I go to pull in to starbucks but this shitstain in a pontiac sunfire or something starts pussyfooting around. I jump forward because he won't make up his mind, but his tampon must've been chafing because he gets out of his car and starts trying to bro down outside my car. I tell him he's not supposed to leave his car running in the street, as it's a safety hazard, but he just keeps screaming something about ground clearance and curbs. I told him I had plenty of ground clearance to hop it but I didn't want to destroy the grass.

Anyways, the cops show up and told me to just move along and they'll make sure the guy got the ass pounding he needed.

Holly shit that is funny,

Shit like this just makes me scratch my head. I had a situation similar to this a few years ago that didnt turn out peaceful. It ended up in a brawl in the middle of the street, costing me attorney fees and a wreckless op because I crashed in to him after the fight. Damn did it make me feel good but I also learned a valuable lesson. I choose to stay in the car now days.

Why couldn't you have done this to a guy with a ccw permit. :(

Why couldn't you have done this to a guy with a ccw permit. :(

Actually it could have been the other way around because I do have my permit and I had my gun in the car. The other guy actually was the one who was blocking the road and he is the one that grabbed me first. It could have went much worse for him.

• Downvote 1