WTB - VW Beetle Exhaust

KillJoy

ill sell you a all orginal, 1968 vw vert, hasnt been registered since 92, have title and everything, 4spd car, i think 45k miles, $4k, i was told before my gpal passed away just needed the gas tank cleaned, and battery. Now it needs tires from rotted away sittin the the garage.

ill sell you a all orginal, 1968 vw vert, hasnt been registered since 92, have title and everything, 4spd car, i think 45k miles, $4k, i was told before my gpal passed away just needed the gas tank cleaned, and battery. Now it needs tires from rotted away sittin the the garage.

Sorry, I just need an Exhaust at this point.

KillJoy

I partially put myself through college in the 80s working on old vdubs. I always liked the tone of the Monza exhausts. Installed a lot in my day. Also...I used Mid America Motorworks for a lot of performance or reproduction parts. I just hit their site and see that they have a huge type 1 exhaust selection. A couple even look like they may be Monza knock-offs. take a look...

http://air-cooled-vw-parts-search.mamotorworkstv.com/nav/cat2/performance-exhaust/cat1/exhaust/20

They have the heater boxes too.

crap...now I'm missing my bugs. I had a thing too.

Wanna relive the glory days of wrenching on one?

:D

KillJoy

I partially put myself through college in the 80s working on old vdubs. I always liked the tone of the Monza exhausts. Installed a lot in my day. Also...I used Mid America Motorworks for a lot of performance or reproduction parts. I just hit their site and see that they have a huge type 1 exhaust selection. A couple even look like they may be Monza knock-offs. take a look...

http://air-cooled-vw-parts-search.mamotorworkstv.com/nav/cat2/performance-exhaust/cat1/exhaust/20

They have the heater boxes too.

crap...now I'm missing my bugs. I had a thing too.