2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4 5.7L

Doc1647545523

I'm doubting that CR is the best place to sell this, but I'm going to offer it here before I put the extra effort into taking a bunch of photos and putting in on eBay and AutoTrader:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Pict0041-2.jpg

2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab (seats 6), 6.5 ft bed, 4WD, 5.7 (381HP, 401ft/lb), 6 speed automatic, auto LSD, Tundra Grade interior (cloth), 18" steel wheels, Tow Package (10,300 lb towing capacity with upgraded transmission cooler and alternator, trailer hitch, trailer brake controller, etc.), Cold Kit (heavy duty battery, heavy duty starter, windshield wiper de-icer with timer), factory bed liner, backup camera, extendable trailer side mirrors.

Pickups Plus installed a high performance intake, Lear Cap with insulation, integrated locking system, electrical outlets, lighting, sliding/removable windows with screens, clothes hangers which swing down from the roof of the cap, chrome grill, chrome lowers, two-stage fog lights (fog beam or halo), chrome handles all around.

I think anyone who's seen this truck knows what condition it's in. I bought it new and planned on it being used for camping/motorcycle trailering when I retired. But instead, it inhabits a corner of my shop and doesn't get out much. Driven at least once a month. The 15,000 miles are nearly all from trips to SC, towing a 800 lbs motorcycle trailer. It's never had anything heavier than that hooked to it. This pulls like a big truck, but has a great, car-like ride.

No service issues or problems ever. Just had oil changes and tire rotations.

It'll be 24,999 on Auto Trader and eBay. CR price is 23k. I will work with you if you're financing it through a credit union or bank.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Tundrawindowsticker.jpg

Edited by Doc
changed stated bed length

i was looking for a car/truck but that gas mileage is killer. GLWS :)

It's not the economy king of trucks, that's for sure. It's always gotten 16-19 mpg for me, but then, I never used it just around town. It's a big truck, with a powerful motor and a major towing capacity ...... hard to get good economy along with those things at this price point.

On the plus side, it's happiest on regular gas, which right now is about 60-70 cents cheaper per gallon than diesel fuel. When you do the math, it narrows the gap considerably.

You have a 6.5 bed, not only based on the pic, but according to your window sticker as well. Just an FYI

MANY thanks for the correction. I was sure I had the longer bed. In fact, one of the main reasons I went with the double cab rather than the Crew Max was because the Crew Max only had the short bed.

If I had advertised it as the long bed, that would have been problems for sure.

Again, thanks for pointing that out. :)

I apologize to those who indicated interest through CR, but the truck sold today. I hadn't advertised it, but someone in the Industrial Park where my shop is had heard it was for sale and arranged the purchase to a third party, sight unseen, for cash. Guess maybe I was a bit low on the price. :dumb:

Lock 'er up, mods.