SCT GM Tuner/Programmer #3416

Franchi

Used, unlocked SCT SF3 #3416 tuner/programmer for 1996 and up GM cars. $220 picked up. Located by 161 and 71 area. Thanks!

Franchi

Link to manufacturers page showing specs....

http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=7&VID=

The SF3 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! Programming your vehicle with one of SCT's pre-loaded performance or fuel economy tune files is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply plug the OBDII connector into your vehicle's OBDII port, select the pre-loaded tune file using the simple to navigate menu and within minutes the SF3 programs your vehicle.

SF3 GM Product FeaturesIncreases Horsepower & Torque!

Stores 3 Custom Tunes

Huge Backlit LCD Display

High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring

Reads/Clears DTC Trouble Codes

User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters

Easy Restoration Back to Stock

Dual Analog Inputs

Most Popular Vehicles Supported

Installs Quickly & Easily

USB Interface Cable Included

Edited by Franchi

It does let you adjust a lot of different stuff but I personally have never done that as I've always had my adjustments built into my custom tunes specifically on my Mustangs. I know it can do gear ratio, tire size, global spark, all manually plus others. I just recall seeing those 3 when I had a unit powered on.

Can always swing by and check it out to see all what it can adjust, I'd be fine with that.

Might have a buyer for this. I was trying to read to see if it'll let you fully adjust everything?

The SCT's can load custom tunes like the seller said, but unless you get the pro software you can't adjust everything yourself. I'm not sure how much can be adjusted in the custom tune once it's loaded though. Mr. Turner at Dynotune would know. He uses SCT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...