35 Motorsports is Da'Bomb!

fireman_343

I wanted to publicly thank Reuben for the quality work he does over at 35 Motorsports! I've been wanting to make my NSR/NSF forks work like a "real fork" should for a long time. The problem with the NSR'/NSFs, not many people know much about them, how to work on them, or just plain don't want to! Reuben took on the challenge and hooked my little mini's forks up with the ultimate package; Custom springs, emulator kit, etc..

I haven't had the chance to ride the bike yet (was going to take it to CRP today but it was raining like cats and dogs), but I can feel the difference in the forks just sitting on it in the garage and pushing down on them.

I think this set up will work great... it better because I've got more $$ in my front end set up (brakes included) then the motor! :broke::D

I put everything back together on the bike last night with some of my new goodies (aftermarket race cam, lightened flywheel, 35 Motorsports fork work, Kitaco full floating front rotor, Kitaco intake for my 24mm carb, etc..

Again, if anyone wants suspension work done, Reuben is the man to see! :badgerrock: Thanks man!

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

Thanks everyone... the bike is a total blast to race!!!

I was able to take it around the block today after the rain stopped and BOY does it feel GREAT! I can tell just from riding it around the neighborhood that it the front end feels better... I can't wait to take it to the track!

Here is a short video of it running...

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=752481802#/video/video.php?v=72273016802

DSC01309.jpg