Lock your doors - Even in nice areas - Bad things can happen

KillJoy

I can't find any anymore. It was like 2005. By law Otterbein has to send out alerts on any crime on or very near campus. They were happening on Main St and that area. The one I remember most was at the intersection of West (Africa) and Main. I was friends with a girl who lived in that big brick house on the corner and she was really freaked out.

there was a rash of robberies on Otterbein's campus in 2004. one where a person was shot.

no carjackings.

• Downvote 1

there was a rash of robberies on Otterbein's campus in 2004. one where a person was shot.

no carjackings.

The crimes didn't happen on Campus. They were on city streets near campus.

Otterbein has to notify students of crimes within a certain distance of campus because of city streets and campus "streets" intermingling.

Gabe verified it, he was there at the same time.

I turn right next to this McDonald's every time I go to work and i eat here sometimes. That shit is scary. I actually sent this link to my HR rep to see if she wanted to let my company know about it. We are literally 1 mile from this McDonalds.

Mother fuckers need a beat down!

Where do you work? I used to work for a trucking company down that road as well. I ate at that place twice a week.

http://www.10tv.com/content/graphics/2011/11/08/composite_sketch_Hilliard_Rapekidnap.png?__scale=w:215,h:313,t:3

Looks like a stand up citizen to me...with a tattoo on his face too.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/190551_10150456068615055_582310054_17771189_1839039_n-1.jpg

I was in line at Rally's once and these two strippers from Columbus Gold jumped in and forced me to have sex with them while eating Rally's fries. It was horrible.

Did they forgot to give you ketchup?

I only lock my doors when I see black or hispanic people.

Those guys deserve to be raped in prison for a few decades.

lol I used to live off of MLK in Bryan. I lived in an area of all blacks, African Americans, whatever. I did say MLK, right? haha Whenever I walked thru the neighborhood, people would lock their doors when I went by. Of course, everone thought I was the crazy one cuz I was literally the only non-african american nearby.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/190551_10150456068615055_582310054_17771189_1839039_n-1.jpg

All black people look the same to you, too?!

:p