What To Do With Ringokid

wagner

How do you want to see Ringokid go?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to see Ringokid go?

• Ban
    • Miserable User
    • Locked in the Oven
    • Leave it up to BC

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not looking to good for Ringo here kids. Polling will stay open until the end of the business day so rock the vote!

We have also had some write in votes to ban unfunnyryan and a few others. Those will NOT count at this time, but future votes might be put up.

Not looking to good for Ringo here kids. Polling will stay open until the end of the business day so rock the vote!

We have also had some write in votes to ban unfunnyryan and a few others. Those will NOT count at this time, but future votes might be put up.

make the poll results public

WHUT.. FUK DAT DILDO SHYT CUZZ. I GOT A ROCKET LAUNCHER ON MA COUCH FO DAT AZZ!!!

do you really want to start this? have you seen what dover and i do? i mean if you want to go down this road we can drive. i mean its nothin for me to go to your suburb home, knock on the door and kill every mother fucking soul , kids, dogs, you. val doesnt have a soul, so she can live, but everything else, is fucking dead. do you fucking understand me??? fucking dead!!!! i will call you at 10 am, you send me to voice mail so you can hear me tell u how im going to kill you

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o77/yingzhengs/GIF/347zqiw.gif

do you really want to start this? have you seen what dover and i do? i mean if you want to go down this road we can drive. i mean its nothin for me to go to your suburb home, knock on the door and kill every mother fucking soul , kids, dogs, you. val doesnt have a soul, so she can live, but everything else, is fucking dead. do you fucking understand me??? fucking dead!!!! i will call you at 10 am, you send me to voice mail so you can hear me tell u how im going to kill you

Dovers not going to help you. Hes already converted to team Jacob bitch!

Dovers not going to help you. Hes already converted to team Jacob bitch!

DOVER IS WHIPPED

he is on paul brower level rite now. if i want to see him, i have to go to his womans house where he is painting nails and dressing up in tutus.. you can keep that over upset, butt hurt, table breaking, unemployed bastard. i fucking hate michael dover. i just love his gf cause she feeds me well.

DOVER IS WHIPPED

he is on paul brower level rite now. if i want to see him, i have to go to his womans house where he is painting nails and dressing up in tutus.. you can keep that over upset, butt hurt, table breaking, unemployed bastard. i fucking hate michael dover. i just love his gf cause she feeds me well.

Unemployed but has an Evo and rebuilding turbo busa? Intradesting.jpeg