FS: ESP LTD KH-202 electric guitar and Crate XT65R amp

harmonda

I bought this a few months ago. I am teaching myself guitar. I have had an acoustic but wanted to mess around with an electric. I wanted a KH-203 but couldn't find one reasonably priced. So I got this 202 and immediately found a 203...of course. The 203 came with an amp so I'm selling this Crate amp with the 202.

Price: just want to get back out of it what I have in it...$450

Details:

Guitar: ESP LTD KH-202...this is a Kirk Hammet special edition. I had a hard time tuning it when I got it and discovered that it had the wrong string/spring combo. Probably why the last owner sold it. :dumb: I have new strings/springs on it now and they match up. The strings are Ernie Ball Power Slinky 2220 11,14,18p,28,38,48. Tuning is a breeze. Has a locking neck and fine-tuners on the tremolo. It is in good condition. typical faint scratches in the clear-coat you see on used guitars. Kinda dusty from sitting in my office. Seems to play well. I'm a noob but one of my buddies rocked out on it when he was over and it sounded nice.

Amp: Crate XT65R. Has a pedal set. No idea what they do. Looks like previous owner used tape to mark them. LEDs light up and they appear to work. Has an input so you can play over your own music. Good condition overall...again kinda dusty. Small tear in the vinyl on the right side that would disappear if you glued it. As I've said...I'm a noob so I can't attest to how it sounds.

Also included: New Dunlop plain black canvas strap, cheap amp cable, Aluminum travel stand. Basically everything you need to immediately start playing except the know-how.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6221/6332260416_34569dd9cf.jpg

2011-11-10_11-05-09_577 by harmonda, on Flickr

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...