Two UGR TT lambos vs GTR

Linn1647545492

After Racing both a way turned up GTR, and a Way turned up UGR Lambo- Its hard to say which way I'd go-the GTR is SO god damn consistent its stupid. And when you get the lauch control set up (see-tuned) right-its about the best you will see stop light to stop light.

On the other hand, the lambo on kill from 80 (properly set up. both those lambos seemed to have issues) is a handfull to say the least. But-you can much dig the car, and the GTR hooks up quite a bit better in all conditions.

Jamie can comment here, but we had this conversation before- and he said he'd rock the GTR @ 1200ish whp over the Lambo @ 1550. And, I agree with him.

Yea, for street racing, a properly set up GTR will pretty much kick the shit out of anything out there. But nothing will touch a Lambo from a 60 roll, and they're a cooler car, but hard to justify the extra $100k+. :)

We're going to race a GTR in my car in TX from multiple speeds to finally put this to bed.

Those Russians are a bunch of clowns and fucked up the Lambo as soon as they got it with another "shop" messing with them....

The GTR also blew up....but since it was sponsored by Dragtimes, it was never shown....