School me on the Pontiac Solstice.

starkmaster03

I personally like the sky redline > solstice Gxp. I drove a solstice gxp a couple times at my school, and Idk if it was just me or what, but it was a little awkward to get into, and I wasn't crazy about the overall position of it. Felt really cramped. Never drove a sky though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have driven a Soltise GXP with the GMPP stage 1 and it didn't have NLS or LC, I'm not sure if they had on the last couple years but I can tell you for sure on 07-08 that it didn't have it. I would be curious to know if this is something that can be made active with aftermarket tuning.

I have driven a Soltise GXP with the GMPP stage 1 and it didn't have NLS or LC, I'm not sure if they had on the last couple years but I can tell you for sure on 07-08 that it didn't have it. I would be curious to know if this is something that can be made active with aftermarket tuning.

:shrug:

n2mb w00t box?

Im just going off of what I am reading.

I wonder if they changed the tunning for it. Call Tom at CED and ask for sure. He's a good guy.

So are you too much like your best friend when you both have Silverados, f-bodies, a two seat roadster 4cylinder 5 speed handling car, and motorcycles?

I buy a Camaro, you buy a Trans Am, I have an ATV, you buy an ATV, I sell ATV, you sell ATV, you buy a bike, I buy a bike, you buy Silverado, I buy Silverado, I buy Miata, you buy a Solstice. At least our cars don't seem all that similar in person.

Congrats on the new car, can't wait to see it.

So are you too much like your best friend when you both have Silverados, f-bodies, a two seat roadster 4cylinder 5 speed handling car, and motorcycles?

I buy a Camaro, you buy a Trans Am, I have an ATV, you buy an ATV, I sell ATV, you sell ATV, you buy a bike, I buy a bike, you buy Silverado, I buy Silverado, I buy Miata, you buy a Solstice. At least our cars don't seem all that similar in person.

Yes, you two should get a room.

Great minds think alike.

I made the over night trip and got home a few hours ago. I picked up an 07 black on black on black, GXP, 5-speed manual with 34k on it. I'll post up picks tomorrow after I clean it up. Who know PA had so much snow and road salt already?