Black Friday 2011

Gergwheel1647545492

Anyone going out this year? most places are opening at midnight now, if you are going out what time are you going to be heading to the stores?

I have found things i want at Best Buy and at Walmart, now i just have to figure out how to get to both places.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a friend involved, pay him with beer, get things you want at both places....profit

cough cough...I can be your friend for 2 cases of Bud if you need something from best buy when your at walmart....cough

haha thanks, I think i might have the lady friend go to walmart for me.

Anyone ever thought about going out and selling hotdogs, pop and coffee? I would venture to guess that a lot of money could be made doing this lol. There are people standing in lines for up to 6 hours if not longer.

Pretty sure most places have a police presence, so most likely they would chase you off if you don't have a food vendor's license.

Pretty sure most places have a police presence, so most likely they would chase you off if you don't have a food vendor's license.

I was just wondering and i've never seen a cop out at a store here in the Newark/Heath area on black friday lol. I have seen people camping out at 2pm on Thursday though

I was just wondering and i've never seen a cop out at a store here in the Newark/Heath area on black friday lol. I have seen people camping out at 2pm on Thursday though

You could probably get away with pop, coffee, hot chocolate and water. I probably wouldn't chance actual prepared food though. You could probably sell small chip bags and things like that too.

You could probably get away with pop, coffee, hot chocolate and water. I probably wouldn't chance actual prepared food though. You could probably sell small chip bags and things like that too.

I think it would only work if you find someone there by them selves. Ususally people go in groups and take turns making food/beverage runs.

gerg hit me up. we can get all drunky wunky and wait in line. ill bring my flask.

I got a 12 oz flask i have been meaning to break in. this might be the perfect time for this.

Will be at Best Buy trying to get a tv. They have a sharp 42" lcd for $199.99 as a door buster.

I will be going for this as well.

I said I never would, but ended up walking into Target for shits and out with a flat screen so I will get up at my regular time and may run out to Lowes/Home Depot browsing for home stuff/tools.

May hit up good ole Harbor Freight if toolboxes are on sale.