Black Friday 2011

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the deals work online especially those for Best Buy? I have to work Thursday and Friday this week and cant go to the store. Need a laptop and want another TV

Im pretty sure the online deals at BB are similar to the in store deals, they have so many in stock and the first so many people will get them, and if you want one of the Sharp tvs you better get there early, i work there and all they do is walk outside before we open and start asking people at the front of the line who wants a ticket for the items

Im pretty sure the online deals at BB are similar to the in store deals, they have so many in stock and the first so many people will get them, and if you want one of the Sharp tvs you better get there early, i work there and all they do is walk outside before we open and start asking people at the front of the line who wants a ticket for the items

what time will the tickets be passed out? i have heard 10pm

what time will the tickets be passed out? i have heard 10pm

it depends on the store, last year the one i work at handed the tickets out about 30mins before we opened but that was when we opened at 5am, so it might be earlier then that this year