CCP question, shooting a dog?

Cereal_Killer

For shooting a pit that charged at him and has been know to be a not so friendly dog? I guess I'd be a vagina too.:fuckyeah:

Being as big as I am and having worked with animals all my life, including large farm animals, I would never fear a dog so much I had to shoot it. However, not everyone is my size or has experience with animals like I do. It's underdtandable for someone to be safe as opposed to sorry. THe important thing comes during that decsions process. Too many people overreact or look for a reason to use more force than needed.

Animals are much stronger than their size belies. People forget, pound for pound, there isn't an animal out there who isn't stronger. If you truly need a scientific reason behind this, ask, otherwise, let's keep my post short. :p A large dog is quite capable of causing enough damage and pain to cause most people, especially those who've never truly experienced the pain and strength from a large dog or other animal, to panic. A skilled dog or a dog with good insincts only needs that brief moment to get the upperhand.