Anybody playing Elder Scrolls:Skyrim ?

Rustlestiltskin

smithing/enchanting/alchemy

How are you getting these to 100 so fast? I have like 60 in Smithing, 30 in Enchant and 29 in alchemy. and I have been making potions, dis-enchanting weapons and creating iron daggers like a mother fucker. Just hit lvl 26 last night.

Smithing - Iron daggers up to level 100 only takes like 8k if you buy materials.

Enchanting - Disenchant everything you find long as you can.

- Buy every petty, lessor, common soul gem you find and use soul trap or a soul trap enchanted weapon to fill them.

- Enchant all the loot you get from dungeons, then if you have more gems than loot use those gems to enchant the daggers from smithing.

You will profit from Enchanting if done right ^

Alchemy - Gather every alchemy material you ever find. Then google Skyrim alchemy potions and you should find lists of potions that SELL FOR MORE. Experience earned for alchemy is releated to how much the potiont is.

Example giants toe + wheat equals a 2,000gold - 6,000 gold potion depending on you level. One potion will likely level you up.

Lastly every time your "character levels up" I would pay for alchemy, enchanting, smithing skill level increases. In that order, if you want to really powerlevel that is.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic