Recommend me an android phone.

jeffro

Boss just told me i could purchase a phone on my own to replace my company paid blackberry account.

4s is going to be too pricey, so since i'm out of the loop on android phones; help a brotha out. Network is sprint.

Criteria:

no physical buttons other than side buttons

forward facing camera

1ghz cpu

little bloatware

less than 4" screen

under $200 bucks used.

If $200 is too little, i could do without the forward facing camera.

Thanks.

The Nexus S isn't a turd, but it didn't have the build quality of the nexus one (very plasticy), no SD card, no pin connectors so it didn't have the cool docks like the N1. Couple that with it not being much of a hardware upgrade over the N1 and most people just kept their N1's. It does have more memory and a better GPU.

Nexus S is about as close to a Galaxy Nexus that you can get though because 1) It will get an ICS OTA update 2) It has NFC 3) No SD card.

It would be near impossible for me to buy any Android phone that isn't a nexus.

On an upgrade/new contract Best Buy has the Motorola Photon on sale for $49.99. I paid $53.36 for mine out the door. It is 4g though, but its a dual core tegra 2 phone O.o

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Motorola+-+Photon+Mobile+Phone+-+Dark+Gray/Shadow+(Sprint)/3005219.p?id=1218370449534&skuId=3005219&contract_desc= Linky poos.

I voted YES on the mental health levy just so that you could get a new phone. :dumb:

will be paid for out of my pocket. The line however, is existing.

Im really liking the evo 4g. the nexus s is unappealing to me. Im not sure why, perhaps its the design of it i'm not fond of. Anyone have any software issues with their evo 3g? like random shut downs or freezes, or was that a stupid question

picked up an evo 4g this evening for 50$. so far im just an idiot.

Edited by nurkvinny

http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/gobble2-550x395.png

Oh, that reminds me. Thanks. I've been working with a phone that the mic stopped working on for like 6months, now. Always using this pos bluetooth thing that looks pink. I get a full discount in January but I've been hoping for some big sale sooner.