Attention: Experienced GM LS People Look Inside

DTM Brian

http://www.thomsonautomotive.com/?page=ads.cfm

What are your thoughts on these guys?

I am need of a a "RELIABLE" 1000 wheel horsepower long block.

Twin turbo pump gas.

Please keep the thread on track. I am not interested in comments about other local shops. I want to know if any of you had any experience with these guys or know of anyone who has. The reason for wanting to get a turn key long block is because of time contraint on a project. Customer is not interested in Livernois based on past dealings with them.

Please advise..

I don't cruise LS1tech as much as I used to, but I have never heard of them. Doesn't mean they aren't good, maybe you can find out who is doing the work as there are a few good shops that closed up and maybe some good people went there.

Rumor has it this place is a "hang out" for some GM Engineers. So far everything I read is positive. The owner is very friendly and willing to take time on the phone to ask questions. So far so good.

Would be nice to get a return call from them.

Good Luck, Brian, please call Mark or Me about his and my dealings with ERL. Their products are fine ( I am not making an attempt to discredit their work), however their service is among the bottom in the industry.

Good Luck, Brian, please call Mark or Me about his and my dealings with ERL. Their products are fine ( I am not making an attempt to discredit their work), however their service is among the bottom in the industry.

I can do Brandon. Customer is all about this Thompson Automotive. I am really excited about being part of this project. Once I get approval from the customer and the shop I am working with I will post pictures. Car is "supposed" to be delivered sometime next week.

I will say that it is going to be a G8 GT.

I can do Brandon. Customer is all about this Thompson Automotive. I am really excited about being part of this project. Once I get approval from the customer and the shop I am working with I will post pictures. Car is "supposed" to be delivered sometime next week.

I will say that it is going to be a G8 GT.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/great-scott-doc-back-to-the-future-drawing-240x180.jpg