More boy touching

TurboGoKart

It was a dark night. Some of the guys including myself were in Cleveland attempting to hustle some locals. Due to the pussy nature of the boys up there, and backing out, we were left with not much to do but hang out in the parking lot. One of the guys named Phil got bored. It started with a massage. I'm no homo but who doesn't welcome a good massage? Hey, don't judge me. I was tense from the ride up in my 240. But very quickly, it turned into more. If it weren't for the fact that Phil doesn't work out at all I wouldn't have been able to muscle my way out of that situation. I almost fell victim to the same fate as these other boys. Please, guys, watch your backs. It's serious out there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a dark night. Some of the guys including myself were in Cleveland attempting to hustle some locals. Due to the pussy nature of the boys up there, and backing out, we were left with not much to do but hang out in the parking lot. One of the guys named Phil got bored. It started with a massage. I'm no homo but who doesn't welcome a good massage? Hey, don't judge me. I was tense from the ride up in my 240. But very quickly, it turned into more. If it weren't for the fact that Phil doesn't work out at all I wouldn't have been able to muscle my way out of that situation. I almost fell victim to the same fate as these other boys. Please, guys, watch your backs. It's serious out there.

read my profile:fuckyeah:

Sure, now that my accusations are out, NOW you change your profile. I'm never coming near you again. Creep.

look, i thought you were down. who says " man this massage feels good man, can you go lower" and not expect a quick cock massage? thats like going to mcdonalds and saying can i get a #6 for the low, and not expect a discount. who does that? and i do work out. carrying this head around is a constant excercise.

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff362/premadefluxo/7.gif

Guys, I'm putting myself out there. All it takes is one victim to come forward. If any of you have been a victim of his, we need to untie! Err....unite! Yeah.

how can you complain? you got a free handsie... i see your appreciation

here is how i recall the nite

scott and i were sitting in the parking lot in cleveland and after the fighting with the cleveland fucks, we were all hot and bothered.scott had been complaining about a lower pain in his back. i respond with " i have tim tebow hands, i can help you out" without any hesitation, he accepted my offer. he laid on the concrete , i pulled off his shirt, and started to rub his back where he said it hurt. lucky for me, alex had some baby oil with him and let me borrow some while he sat in his chair and watched. alex watched like a lion looking at a gazzelle, i think he had the rape eye. non the less, as i was rubbing scott down we were talking about life issues nothing to personal, and i noticed he had taken his pants off. I didnt take his pants off, he did. he rolled over and asked me to rub lower. we looked into eachothers eyes and we both knew what he wanted. lucky for him i was low on gas and he had a $20 bill hanging out of his camaflouge thong and the only way to get it was to go for gold. i did what i had to do. once my oiled hands brushed against his shaved, tan, soft genitals, he freaked out, put his pants on, called me gay and left. now thats the real story. and alex was jerking off the whole time.

Ask the guy in the Mustang with all the other flamers holding his inside-out pockets....

:lol: they came to akron and were cool as hell til dbag in the blue cobra came and we were about to fuck him up and then he left and steve literally handed all of them a "L" excecpt for the buscher dsms. them mother effers were fast as hell. im talkin single digit cars. you should have skipped your job to show up for that. hour less drive, a hundred more races, 90 mins less arguing. great time. cant wait to go back.

That's kinda gay...

no, no its not.

this is

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/bicus324/HG.gif

I also had the unfortunate displeasure of witnessing this transaction between two equally willing and two equally homosexual adults. Basically it went like this: Scott complained of a back pain, Phil eagerly volunteered to give a massage, they got ahold of alexs baby oil and Phil began rubbing down Scott. This quickly turned into a two man oil drenched body rub. By now alex was fapping uncontrollably in his chair to the point we became worried about his eye sight, and Phil and Scott were both laying in the parking lot butt naked covered in oil rubbing one another. Just when you thought the horror was over they began taking turns burying eachothers hands wrist deep in their anuses. This coupled with a wild session of a double dutch rudder ended with both men screaming violently and covering the other in his man seed. Afterwards both men stood up wiped off and went their separate ways never speaking the rest of the night.

And alex had to be rushed to the er with a bad case of carpultunnel and acute blindness.

phil, wanna meet me in the shower for some rhythmic slapping?

Your too old, you prolly have hair in-between your butt cheecks, it's prolly chalked without crusty poop, you'd probably complain, and I'm not fucking gay. I like young boys, not grown men.