More boy touching

TurboGoKart

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can shave, plus i just showered last night

I cunt use you. Your way too old. You may try to fuck me back and I just cunt have that. I'm a very important man and what if you are just doing this so u can tell tmz you fucked a high profiled man like myself? It would look bad for my charity, my wife, the university. Bad publicity will really get me in trouble. So I'll pass

here is how i recall the nite

scott and i were sitting in the parking lot in cleveland and after the fighting with the cleveland fucks, we were all hot and bothered.scott had been complaining about a lower pain in his back. i respond with " i have tim tebow hands, i can help you out" without any hesitation, he accepted my offer. he laid on the concrete , i pulled off his shirt, and started to rub his back where he said it hurt. lucky for me, alex had some baby oil with him and let me borrow some while he sat in his chair and watched. alex watched like a lion looking at a gazzelle, i think he had the rape eye. non the less, as i was rubbing scott down we were talking about life issues nothing to personal, and i noticed he had taken his pants off. I didnt take his pants off, he did. he rolled over and asked me to rub lower. we looked into eachothers eyes and we both knew what he wanted. lucky for him i was low on gas and he had a $20 bill hanging out of his camaflouge thong and the only way to get it was to go for gold. i did what i had to do. once my oiled hands brushed against his shaved, tan, soft genitals, he freaked out, put his pants on, called me gay and left. now thats the real story. and alex was jerking off the whole time.

True story

:lol: they came to akron and were cool as hell til dbag in the blue cobra came and we were about to fuck him up and then he left and steve literally handed all of them a "L" excecpt for the buscher dsms. them mother effers were fast as hell. im talkin single digit cars. you should have skipped your job to show up for that. hour less drive, a hundred more races, 90 mins less arguing. great time. cant wait to go back.

Annnnnddd your welcome :)

Leigh, you lying sack of flaming retarded dog poo. YOU were the one trying to get everyone going!! YOU"RE the one who took your shirt off first. THEN, YOU"RE the one who left first!!! WTF maaaaaan?!?!?!?

My lawyer's gonna contact you Phil, you dirrrrty old man you. You and your condoms. Cordell is testifying on my behalf about the condoms too. FYI.

Leigh, you lying sack of flaming retarded dog poo. YOU were the one trying to get everyone going!! YOU"RE the one who took your shirt off first. THEN, YOU"RE the one who left first!!! WTF maaaaaan?!?!?!?

My lawyer's gonna contact you Phil, you dirrrrty old man you. You and your condoms. Cordell is testifying on my behalf about the condoms too. FYI.

there is no law for being dirty... fact.... and as for your condoms, i giggle cause i dont use condoms, so you will just find cordells aids ridden semen in that sperm catcher. no one believes you scott. just fess up, you wanted to fuck me, you got nervous( understandable, im hung like a fucking race horse on roids) and now you are trying to justify it by acting like i touched your peepee and you didnt want it. you wanted it, if you had hair i woulda pulled it, if your ass wasnt so hairy, i would slapped it, if you didnt scream like such a bitch you prolly woulda got boned. your a fag though and you cant take the pressure. please leave this non gay web site because you are gay and we dont like you kind here. 240drivingfaggot

Will read again. I fapped three times. Each better than the last.

did you finish in the cup, carpet, or cabnit? were all three in a row , or did you give it some time? does it feel sore now that you rubbed out 3? was it watery on the third? did you have a pic of me when you did it? does your wife know about this? do you piihb? i would...... id piiyb :) would you like to grab your ankles? what about a creamy mustache? can i lay my smooth as eggs balls over your eyes? would you let me dock with you? i need answers

did you finish in the cup, carpet, or cabnit? were all three in a row , or did you give it some time? does it feel sore now that you rubbed out 3? was it watery on the third? did you have a pic of me when you did it? does your wife know about this? do you piihb? i would...... id piiyb :) would you like to grab your ankles? what about a creamy mustache? can i lay my smooth as eggs balls over your eyes? would you let me dock with you? i need answers

Yes

Fucking sick-o