Never drink with Australians

Akula

He knows some 'puter stuff, believes banking security is a joke, pays for really expensive satellite internet and likes geothermal heat.

That's as deep as I can go.

Retail and banking security are both jokes.

No that's not true, I have Clear internet now.

I am in Melbourne Australia at a Hacker Conference called Ruxcon. My company bought the booze last night, its been a rough couple of days.

I live where it is cheap and work where it isnt. I have a global role as a corporate director for Web Security at a company called Qualys. I joined CR because Jones walked past my office at UUNet one day and saw a piston on my desk (out of a 572).

Anything else?

Ausies love their beer. They are barbaric, yet efficient in their approach to things. Yet, have no game in picking up their own women. And the girls there are sexy as hell. Chicks from other counties are all over these dudes though= no game needed. They are all like 6'4", 215lbs and can carry a bus on their shoulders.

One of the Ausie base's had a bad incident and was infiltrated recently, someone remind me when we are person, and I'll tell you how fucking crazy awesome these guys do business here. I can't post it on here.