tonight?

SRTurbo04

If you decide to do something in the Polaris area, it's not that much further to come up to Delaware (10-12 minutes). I've got an errand in the Polaris area later and wouldn't mind meeting for something to eat at Red Robin, Five Guys, Wholly Joes, Raising Canes. There's my 2 cents' worth.

If you decide to do something in the Polaris area, it's not that much further to come up to Delaware (10-12 minutes). I've got an errand in the Polaris area later and wouldn't mind meeting for something to eat at Red Robin, Five Guys, Wholly Joes, Raising Canes. There's my 2 cents' worth.

I'm up for something, havn't seen the hangout yet. If you decide to open up Doc I'll swing up there.

Cool, you are back in town!

It took about 5 whole mins to figure out who you were, people keep changing their damn names and I can't tell who's who. Yes I'm back right now but headed out again tomorrow until thanksgiving.

You going to show up if Doc opens up?

It took about 5 whole mins to figure out who you were, people keep changing their damn names and I can't tell who's who. Yes I'm back right now but headed out again tomorrow until thanksgiving.

You going to show up if Doc opens up?

I was name raped by a certain homo admin.

I might be up for something for a bit tonight..see what happens.