Michigan fans

V8 Beast

how do i not have an argument? osu got embarrassed by the tattoo scandal and the thug posey. osu football got failure to monitor? that is the second worse violation you can receive from the ncaa?

You don't have an argument if you have to start citing vacated wins. Didn't I just say that? No wonder you're a Michigan fan.

Why does it seem like OSU fans think this is the best team Hoke will ever coach? I don't get it. All these Walk-ons on Defense, and the class comming in, being coached for the system he is going to implement. I really don't think it's a given. I am exicted that Urban is comming to OSU, it's gonna make BOTH teams better. Ever think some kids might come to Michigan now because they now hate Meyer? Maybe, maybe not. I think it's quite arrogant to spew it's all over for Michigan again with the element of the NCAA still looming also. Congrats on your dream coach. you all should be excited, but have some class, and step back and remember, theres still a reason they PLAY the games. Michigan was going to "clownstomp" OSU this year. They played the game and look what happened. Talent on paper isn't everything. Also, Wisconsin isn't going away, and Nebraska is a big elephant in the room too.

Michigan fans should just be thankful Ohio State fans are paying attention to them again. Michigan has been fairly irrelevant for a while now. I'd be willing to bet a good chunk of Ohio State fans hate Wisconsin more than they hate Michigan.

Penn State mostly, Wisconsin is actually a good team.

most osu fans hate the SEC because they would destroy osu any day... not saying they wouldnt beat michigan but the talent that LSU and bama have this year are unreal. trent richardson is an animal, squatting 650 and benching 450 at 12 reps along with the coaches not letting him max out. i enjoy watching those teams even though they are better than the big ten

most osu fans hate the SEC because they would destroy osu any day... not saying they wouldnt beat michigan but the talent that LSU and bama have this year are unreal. trent richardson is an animal, squatting 650 and benching 450 at 12 reps along with the coaches not letting him max out. i enjoy watching those teams even though they are better than the big ten

The SEC has had clearly superior teams in recent years - I have no problem with that. I wish Ohio State had the same level of success.

What I dislike is the SEC homers and fanboys - both rednecks and media types alike - that make the SEC out to be the be all, end all of CFB. And when guys creepily talk about a guy's weight room stats like that has any relevance to the product on the field.

Here is how I would rank my dislike of teams over the past several years (with the 1 being the most disliked).

1. Wisconsin

2. Purdue

3. Anyone from the SEC

4. Penn State

5. Michigan

why wisconsin?

they've played smash mouth football and brought big 320lb lineman all day erry day

I dont like losing to them and bret bielema looks like the sort of guy who cant tell if its his foreskin or feet that smell like cat turds, but they play good ball and have all ways been lurking in the shadows if not in the spotlight.

the SEC is far more annoying, along with Umich

why wisconsin?

they've played smash mouth football and brought big 320lb lineman all day erry day

I dont like losing to them and bret bielema looks like the sort of guy who cant tell if its his foreskin or feet that smell like cat turds, but they play good ball and have all ways been lurking in the shadows if not in the spotlight.

the SEC is far more annoying, along with Umich

Legitimate question. I'm not sure I have a good answer for you. I don't know why I'd rank them so high on my hate list lately. Maybe because of their fans? I've heard a bunch lately about how big of dicks they are. Not a great reason, admittedly, but all I can come up with at the moment. :)

The SEC has had clearly superior teams in recent years - I have no problem with that. I wish Ohio State had the same level of success.

What I dislike is the SEC homers and fanboys - both rednecks and media types alike - that make the SEC out to be the be all, end all of CFB. And when guys creepily talk about a guy's weight room stats like that has any relevance to the product on the field.

your telling me that Trent Richardson weight room stats have nothing to do with how he can cut on the field and break tackles? if so you need to re think that one. pretty sure if you put braxton in with no weight room training he would not produce like he did this year :doh:

your telling me that Trent Richardson weight room stats have nothing to do with how he can cut on the field and break tackles? if so you need to re think that one. pretty sure if you put braxton in with no weight room training he would not produce like he did this year :doh:

I'm pretty sure if we put you in a weight room with Trent Richardson you'd try to Sandusky him.

Do max bench press numbers figure into the BCS? Are a team's 40 times part of the Harris poll? Is Alabama currently ranked #2 in the AP poll because of how much Trent Richardson can squat?

We'll all wait while you come up with answers. Or strangle yourself with ethernet cord.

any relevance to the product on the field.

you said it right here. i responded to this exact comment you made, never said anything about BCS or them being #2. get off your high horse because you know that the weight room has to do with a player on the field. good one with the jerry sandusky on here too. you can ramble on as much as you want but its like trying to have a football conversation with a 5 year old

Why does it seem like OSU fans think this is the best team Hoke will ever coach? I don't get it. All these Walk-ons on Defense, and the class comming in, being coached for the system he is going to implement. I really don't think it's a given. I am exicted that Urban is comming to OSU, it's gonna make BOTH teams better. Ever think some kids might come to Michigan now because they now hate Meyer? Maybe, maybe not. I think it's quite arrogant to spew it's all over for Michigan again with the element of the NCAA still looming also. Congrats on your dream coach. you all should be excited, but have some class, and step back and remember, theres still a reason they PLAY the games. Michigan was going to "clownstomp" OSU this year. They played the game and look what happened. Talent on paper isn't everything. Also, Wisconsin isn't going away, and Nebraska is a big elephant in the room too.

Wisconsin will certainly have a drop year next year, Id bet a 4 loss year. They loose their mercenary quarter back (thanks to the BS ncaa rule), Ball is heading out, 4 seniors on the O-Line, Toon is out, they defense already sucked, and now they will struggle to put the points up!

Beau is overrated, and as long as Martienz is there we shouldn't be overly concerned.

hoke has taken walk on's and rich rods defense and made it a totally different defense.

I am pretty sure that is more to do with Greg Mattison than Brady Joke. I don't know how different of a defense it was though. tOSU did put up 34 points on them with one of the worst offenses in the country and lead by a freshmen QB.

you said it right here. i responded to this exact comment you made, never said anything about BCS or them being #2. get off your high horse because you know that the weight room has to do with a player on the field. good one with the jerry sandusky on here too. you can ramble on as much as you want but its like trying to have a football conversation with a 5 year old

Odd, I'd think you'd enjoy talking football with five-year olds, Jerry Sandusky.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/nip7.jpg