Ebay headlight assemblies

Browning

Any of you ever ordered a pair of headlight assemblies from ebay? Bulb blew in my g/f's neon and her lights were pretty horrible anyways and since the adjusters are stripped there's not much I can do, plus I don't want to wet sand these yellow ass things again lol. Thinking I can kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

Found these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230655220451?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Which comes with bulbs but I was also thinking of maybe picking a set of these up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8000K-Blue-9007-HB5-Bi-Xenon-HID-High-Low-Beam-Headlight-Lights-Bulbs-/400259320984

Am I making a big mistake? I need to get housings regardless.

don't get 8k bulbs, that's just too blue and well kinda ghey... if you're going HID, go with the white bulbs (I think it's 4500 but don't quote me)... they are nice and bright for the road and don't make you look like a tool bag driving around with blue headlights.

I'm pretty sure that I bought a power side mirror off of them a few years ago and was impressed with the quality and price.
great to hear. Thanks

don't get 8k bulbs, that's just too blue and well kinda ghey... if you're going HID, go with the white bulbs (I think it's 4500 but don't quote me)... they are nice and bright for the road and don't make you look like a tool bag driving around with blue headlights.

noted

I've used some cheapo eBay H4/H6054 projector style housings and headlights in my car. I got them about 5 years ago, and finally needed a new pair of bulbs a few weeks ago. Also, the housings themselves held up really well, and stayed sealed/didn't let any moisture in. I had to re-screw in the projector lenses, due to shoddy construction, but that took about ten minutes. For $30 headlights, I really can't complain; I'm sure there's a fair bit of variance in quality of eBay parts, though.