Tight ass's

Linc5.0

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day you could say whatever you want but the mods don’t want those people to work up the trolls. Ever wonder where Hal went? Now the mods don’t ban people they just change that users settings to miserable so every time you try to sign in or get on CR it says there is an error and will not load….. Some butt hurt mods running around here

I personally banned Hal for refusing repeatedly to follow rules. When I asked him if he would stop he told me no. He had a chance to come back and declined.. thus his ban was self inflicted due to not wanting to follow the rules of the forum. I still have his dramatic message if you want to read it, but he's probably already showed it to you.

Maybe we should just drop all the rules and let people do what ever the hell they like.. oh wait we cant because then other people will cry even more about people being mean to them. Its a lose lose situation.

Edited by V8 Beast

In before I make a fake facebook account using nude pictures of Phil to try and attract bi-curious teenage boys to his house.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKyqLvcwQvFJrXAChU8zA5W2Q79pBgNIAhrq4Pfblg0dnM3N3g3hE6XZnOVA

I personally banned Hal for refusing repeatedly to follow rules. When I asked him if he would stop he told me no. He had a chance to come back and declined.. thus his ban was self inflicted due to not wanting to follow the rules of the forum. I still have his dramatic message if you want to read it, but he's probably already showed it to you.

Maybe we should just drop all the rules and let people do what ever the hell they like.. oh wait we cant because then other people will cry even more about people being mean to them. Its a lose lose situation.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/BrianConvo.jpg

Are you talking about this message? As I said there are some butt hurt mods on here.

Yup, that's it. See why I used the term dramatic. That's not a butthurt mod, its being fed up cleaning up his BS. He had been very vocal about trying to get permabanned for years. He still hasn't got his wish because I left him in limbo instead of deleting his account... but enough was enough.

Been on several boards since 2002 (most of them have since blown up to like a zillion members) and a thread or two like this pops up on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM about once a year.

Mo' Money Mo' People Mo' Problems, really no easy way around it.

My cousin's girlfriends brother is black that makes it ok. :gabe:

That depends.. is he light skin or dark?

I thought mo was half of the blazer and mo morning show on the blitz. Since he is black, does that mean that he IS racism?

yes

<------------------Wait, so what does that make my name? Damit! Am I a racist?

In your defense it wasnt considered a racist term until 2 months ago. You are not racist unless you can see into the future. If by chance you are psychic.. then you are amazingly racist and awesome at the same time.

• 5 weeks later...
Sit and grin, you're not only one of the problems but useless as well.

Go back to OR where the assholes are plentiful.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/l/lol-12924.jpg

PS: Sorry for my delayed response. I didn't even know about your reply until a few folks told me about it recently. Very funny.