blue99fbody

-Alex-

Anybody know this member or talked to him recently? He made me an offer on my Z06 I was pretty interested in, but he hasn't logged on since he sent me that pm which was 6 days ago. Seems like he was on pretty regularly before then, kinda makes me a little worried tbh. Seems like if you were interested in a car on a forum you'd at least log back on to check if it's still available, especially if you've already made an offer on it. First I figured he just went out of town for the holiday weekend, but seems like he would've been back on by now.

Just wondering if he's ok and just has a life outside of the internet or do we need to conduct a search party. :no:

I've got other cash offers on my car, if he doesn't want it that's fine. I'm just worried about the guy. Seems odd that he'd regularly log on/post then make an offer on a car and disappear for a week.

Im just kidding. I have no clue what he's up to or bought. Maybe he bought a car right after offering you deal and just decided not to come back for awhile. who knows.

It's no problem man, I just thought it was weird you pm'd me about the car and then vanished for a week. Haha

I pm'd you back. I'm interested in the KTM and cash, really no use for the 636 though.

Thread can be closed or turned into a big gay off-topic orgy now that we all know he's alive. It's a celebration bitches.

Lol sorry I haven't been on in a while. I did just get another new. Truck last night that and thanksgiving had me a bit busy. Still no interest in the 636 as well as the ktm? Ill chat with the wife tonight

wat yr is the ktm, and how much are you looking to get out of it?