2 upright freezers

DTA09

Here's a little info to help you sell these because I absolutely LOVE mine!

These things make EXCELLENT kegerators!! My at-the-time-father-in-law gave me his a few years ago because "it didn't work". I bought a temperature controller unit for $30, hooked it up and it worked. I bought the keg conversion kit from Columbus Distributing and installed it. I can adjust the temp of the freezer from 20* to 50*. I keep mine set at 29* because beer freezes at 28*.

Here's a little info to help you sell these because I absolutely LOVE mine!

These things make EXCELLENT kegerators!! My at-the-time-father-in-law gave me his a few years ago because "it didn't work". I bought a temperature controller unit for $30, hooked it up and it worked. I bought the keg conversion kit from Columbus Distributing and installed it. I can adjust the temp of the freezer from 20* to 50*. I keep mine set at 29* because beer freezes at 28*.

thanks for the advise, interested in 2 more kegerators? lol

Wife said she would like to get one if we can setup a time to meet this weekend. I will bring my truck, myself, and a few tie downs. My wife will not be much help, but I think two guys should be able to get it out of the basement right? I would like the newer of the two unless the older one works better.

Wife said she would like to get one if we can setup a time to meet this weekend. I will bring my truck, myself, and a few tie downs. My wife will not be much help, but I think two guys should be able to get it out of the basement right? I would like the newer of the two unless the older one works better.

pmed

interior/exterior dimensions of the freezers

admiral- sold

Hotpoint- outside - width 32" x depth 30 1/2" x height 64"

inside - width 25" x depth 23 1/2" x height 54"

Edited by DTA09