Winter Beerfest Announced!

KillJoy

JANUARY 13 & 14

Act Now To Get VIP Tickets For The Price Of

General Admission Tickets!!!

We had such a great time in May 2010, that we decided to bring Columbus one of our Winter Beerfests to beat the cold, dreary days of an Ohio Winter. You responded by turning out in even larger numbers. So it's back! But becuase the Convention Center is so booked, one night (Saturday Night Jan. 14) is all we could get. But we booked a Hall that is 2.3 times the size as our last event, some 120,000 square feet of craft beer awesomeness! We also created a new Friday night event that will be held at the CD101 Studios on Front Street. That event, called "Big Room, Bigger Beers", will be party with a rare beer list paired with food prepared by some of Columbus' best independent restaurants. see the website for more inofrmation. We hope to see you either or both of these great events! CHECK OUT THE HYATT COLUMBUS BEERFEST PACKAGES AVAILABLE UNTIL 12/25!

CLICKY

:thumbup:

KillJoy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fun, but damn that's pricey to get drunk.

Yeah, but you get to drink a TON of different and High Proof Beers for it! Honestly, 25 5oz drinks in <4 Hrs will get just about ANYONE rip roaring trashed!

It is a fun time, and brews are DEFINITELY worth it!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

It's definitely worth the price tag. I remember I went last winter and definitely felt like I got my moneys worth. With most brands there costing on average $10 a 6 pack you get what you pay for, plus everything is on tap.

Founders, Breckenridge Brewing, Kentucky Bourbon Brew and Elevator Brewing all should be on hand and that's just a few.

It's definitely worth the price tag. I remember I went last winter and definitely felt like I got my moneys worth. With most brands there costing on average $10 a 6 pack you get what you pay for, plus everything is on tap.

Founders, Breckenridge Brewing, Kentucky Bourbon Brew and Elevator Brewing all should be on hand and that's just a few.

Elevator is all the convincing I need to go.

There is some re-direct loop on both of those that's not making Chrome happy, at least on my system. It work at one point in the past, but doesn't now. Had the same problem on my work PC with Chrome. I can get to the main page in IE, but the popup that takes you to the actual ticket purchasing page isn't working on my computer either. :fuuuu:

Both of those are just info pages.

Here is the actual page to buy tickets, found via google.

http://www.beerfesttickets.com/

Tickets purchased, woot!

• 1 month later...