1993 Acura Legend LS Sedan (mechanics special)

ullBsorry1647545533

Bryan

1993 Acura Legend LS

174,XXX miles

$600 as is

937-477-7510

Union, Oh 45322

Head Gasket(s) finally took a shiz-nit Sunday. Replaced the t-stat and flushed the system and added new coolant. Started it up and it ran fine, warmed up fine, heat worked so I decided to take it around the block. Soon as I backed out and stepped on it white smoke can out and it smelled like shit but still runs fine right now. So I pulled it in my garage and thats where it is currently sitting.

$600 as is because the head gaskets will need to be replaced. Other than that the car runs fine, acts fine and cruises fine. Cheapest place I got quoted wanted $1844 to do the job. I said f that b/c I can get a motor from Zerolift around $850.

If not sold by the end of this month I plan on purchasing another motor and swapping it out and then selling it as a normal car.

174,XXX miles

Leather interior

Auto

Power everything

Remote start

Sun roof

Heated seats

New blower motor

New t-stat

Have records going back to the 90's from previous owner

Cons:

BLOWN HEAD GASKET(S)

Cruise doesnt work

Has little bit of rust on the rear

Hood shocks are blown

Basiclly if youre interested or know someone who is then give me a shout

Here is a picture of what it looks like. I can send more upon request

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/car.jpg

Edited by ullBsorry

details on motor? i am too lazy to go look them up.

Motor is a C32A

-V6 3.2L

-200 hp

Zerolift is Cincy has one right now (motor only) and I believe the price is around $850

I just dont want to mess with it right now. Id rather sell it to someone else who has the time to fix it and drive it or fix it and sell it for their profit. I just dont have the spare time right now