CR Schwag

KennyFKINPowerz

While CR apparel is a great idea, i dont know if im on board with a shirt plastered with something that the anyone on the street an ID.

Just like a uniform, if i see someone acting like an ass wearing a shirt that associates them with an organization they and the organization are acting like ass holes.

and based on the internet personalities on the forum....that's a likely scenario.

CR press seems to be a concerned topic around Columbus so some sort of an insignia or design that only CR members would know about is the hat im throwing my name in.

the he man lover woman haters club

(set up like the club tril shirts) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2tbbE97DTEE/SVAp5YUvBcI/AAAAAAAAACI/x_r9wFl5L_w/S220/clubtrilgif2.gif

HMLWH

CLUB

While CR apparel is a great idea, i dont know if im on board with a shirt plastered with something that the anyone on the street an ID.

Just like a uniform, if i see someone acting like an ass wearing a shirt that associates them with an organization they and the organization are acting like ass holes.

and based on the internet personalities on the forum....that's a likely scenario.

CR press seems to be a concerned topic around Columbus so some sort of an insignia or design that only CR members would know about is the hat im throwing my name in.

the he man lover woman haters club

(set up like the club tril shirts) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2tbbE97DTEE/SVAp5YUvBcI/AAAAAAAAACI/x_r9wFl5L_w/S220/clubtrilgif2.gif

HMLWH

CLUB

I would be cool with just a coffee cup if this ends up being the case.