verizion sucks...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still receive those messages from people who are on verizon. I can't say for sure what phone they're using, but shit's annoying.

I get long sms messages from an iphone user on AT&T that screws up the order. I will get msg 1/4 then 4/4 then 3/4 then 2/4. At least a verzion to verizon sms comes in order :dumb:

I get long sms messages from an iphone user on AT&T that screws up the order. I will get msg 1/4 then 4/4 then 3/4 then 2/4. At least a verzion to verizon sms comes in order :dumb:

The reason you're getting it broken up in the first place is because YOU ARE ON VERIZON. :dumb:

AT&T --> AT&T = Not Broken

AT&T <--> T-Mo = Not Broken

T-Mo --> T-Mo = Not Broken

Verizon --> Verizon = Broken in order.

Verizon <---> T-mo & AT&T = :yuno:

I've received them out of order as well.

The reason you're getting it broken up in the first place is because YOU ARE ON VERIZON. :dumb:

AT&T --> AT&T = Not Broken

AT&T <--> T-Mo = Not Broken

T-Mo --> T-Mo = Not Broken

Verizon --> Verizon = Broken in order.

Verizon <---> T-mo & AT&T = :yuno:

I've received them out of order as well.

Who cares send an e-mail if it is this upsetting.

Kickass... why you no know correct info?:yuno:

All verizon phones have the abilty to receive multi page texts from verizon customers. Some of the phones break them up, some because its set to the 160 limit in the network and can be fixed. I know you know 4g and some 3g do talk and data so stop trolling punkie brewster.

Any phone running on 4g will.

I see...

I was trying to read up on it but I got mixed answers (typical of the internets). I'm still not sure if it's because LTE just works that way, or if it's because (the thunderbolt in particular) basically has 2 radios, or 1 multi-tasking radio. No wonder that thing gets such terrible battery life on LTE.

I see...

I was trying to read up on it but I got mixed answers (typical of the internets). I'm still not sure if it's because LTE just works that way, or if it's because (the thunderbolt in particular) basically has 2 radios, or 1 multi-tasking radio. No wonder that thing gets such terrible battery life on LTE.

At the moment, most run 2 radios so you can talk & surf at the same time.

In the future, there will be 4G lte w/ VOIP so it will still not matter.

Going forward, it's a non issue.

Let me know when you want to speedtest bro... :dumb: