CR Shirt Design Submissions

wagner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another idea.

http://www.customink.com/designs/crv2/dpu0-000m-trtb/hotlink?pc=HL-46120&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Header_txt-_-prehead1

Chris will have to answer any qustions about what will be possible on the shirt.

That one is pretty good, although I personally prefer it on the side, left or right peck, not the middle.

Please feel free to rework the design front or back as the site sees fit. The back could pretty much say whatever the folks here want. It could just say ColumbusRacing.Com for all I care. Little inside jokes like that are funny to me, but I can see why you don't like it.

I'll join the bandwagon on Rob's logo. I would probably not do the "Should be better" and substitute a quote. I always get comments when I wear my Redhook beer t-shirt with the Ben Franklin quote on the back "Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy". I have no idea if it's true or not, but it gets comments.

Due to the large amount of variation in what people want it looks like we will go with a cafepress account. This way we can offer the masses of CR a few choices in shirts, other products, and let people order as they want. If we don't use an online vendor we either have to wait until we hit a certain number of shirts paid for, or someone has to buy them all up front and hope to sell them all.

Keep the designs coming and I am sure Tina will fill in more details as they become available.

Also, Chris is working getting the details worked out for the hats. I hope to have mine soon :)

Due to the large amount of variation in what people want it looks like we will go with a cafepress account. This way we can offer the masses of CR a few choices in shirts, other products, and let people order as they want. If we don't use an online vendor we either have to wait until we hit a certain number of shirts paid for, or someone has to buy them all up front and hope to sell them all.

Keep the designs coming and I am sure Tina will fill in more details as they become available.

Also, Chris is working getting the details worked out for the hats. I hope to have mine soon :)

My mom was having difficulties with her computer it is up and running now I should have a example here in a litle bit