IPS Motorsports looking for an experienced technician to join our record setting team

3kgtSL91

IPS Motorsports is looking for an experienced technician to join our record setting team.

Due to the success of our performance division we are looking for a talented technician to work on our custom builds. IPS has developed and built some of the fastest LS based cars in the world including the Fastest and Quickest Independent Rear Suspension Corvette in the world. We have been growing at a phenomenal rate and are looking for a qualified technician to complete custom builds for our nationwide clientele. A typical work week would be Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm and would allow you to work on anything from performance imports to custom built exotics. If you are looking for a challenging position where every day brings a new experience inquire below.

A qualified candidate will have:

• Good working knowledge of cars and performance modifications
  • Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct build issues
  • Good work ethic
  • Reliable transportation
  • Desire to be a part of a performance based team
  • Eagerness to learn new technologies and products
  • Mechanics tool set
  • Ability to work without constant supervision

Additional qualities that would be helpful but are not required would include:

• Fabrication knowledge
  • Welding capabilities
  • Understanding of Forced induction systems
  • Certifications

What we offer:

• Competitive compensation package with
    • Paid Holidays
    • Paid Vacations
    • Paid Sick Days

[*]Insurance

[*]Industry leading technology

[*]Race proven technology and work environment

Please e-mail resumes to Tom @ twilling@ipsmotorsports.net

neiter do you lol. go ask your tunner how to change the timing and add alil more fuel.

The diff here is i have a willingness to learn how to do things and not open my mouth about it till i know a lil something.

trust me i know a lot more about tunning a fi car than you, have you ever read these whole books?

HP Books: Automotive Electrical Handbook

HP Books: Performance Fuel Injection Systems

SA Design Books: Engine Management Advanced Tuning

along with about 40 other books i have currently read from cover to cover. dont asume u know more than me.

just cause youve lowered your plug gap from .035 to .030 dont make you steve petty

Edited by Mattsv8

im in. finally

neiter do you lol. go ask your tunner how to change the timing and add alil more fuel.

The diff here is i have a willingness to learn how to do things and not open my mouth about it till i know a lil something.

trust me i know a lot more about tunning a fi car than you, have you ever read these whole books?

HP Books: Automotive Electrical Handbook

HP Books: Performance Fuel Injection Systems

SA Design Books: Engine Management Advanced Tuning

along with about 40 other books i have currently read from cover to cover. dont asume u know more than me.

just cause youve lowered your plug gap from .035 to .030 dont make you steve petty

Qualifications include:

-Team Player

-Handles criticism well

-Excellent written and verbal skills

-Professional, courteous attitude