How the Spy Drone went down?

thorne

Here is my question, why do we even need spy drone when we have satellites?

Why don't we just blow the wreckage up. Fuck Iran, let them know the missiles are coming to hit the plane no matter where they hide it and if they don't scatter, they will me their maker. Again, why do we allow shit to get into their hands. Same with the Stealth chopper from months ago in Pakistan. Blow the shit up and apologize later.

Here is my question, why do we even need spy drone when we have satellites?

Because you can't always keep a satellite over the same spot or have it do fly-bys on command. Geo-sync really only works over the equator and there's a crapload of stuff there already.

Also, because satellites are on reasonably predictable orbits, you can hide stuff when you know they're overhead. This happened a lot during the cold war.

And a predator drone can look sideways at something whereas a satellite will always be looking downwards.

Why don't we just blow the wreckage up. Fuck Iran, let them know the missiles are coming to hit the plane no matter where they hide it and if they don't scatter, they will me their maker. Again, why do we allow shit to get into their hands. Same with the Stealth chopper from months ago in Pakistan. Blow the shit up and apologize later.

They DID blow up the chopper from the articles I read, just didn't get all of it.

I agree though why are we trying to play nice with them? But then again how would we feel if Iran had a drone fly over the US that crash landed? We wouldn't give it back and would likely be doing the same thing they are.

Because you can't always keep a satellite over the same spot or have it do fly-bys on command. Geo-sync really only works over the equator and there's a crapload of stuff there already.

Also, because satellites are on reasonably predictable orbits, you can hide stuff when you know they're overhead. This happened a lot during the cold war.

And a predator drone can look sideways at something whereas a satellite will always be looking downwards.

That and at night...They dont give the best feedback.

They DID blow up the chopper from the articles I read, just didn't get all of it.

I agree though why are we trying to play nice with them? But then again how would we feel if Iran had a drone fly over the US that crash landed? We wouldn't give it back and would likely be doing the same thing they are.

That's what I mean though...they didn't get all of it. The tail rotor and section was left. The rebels made a big deal about getting their hands on it. I say to hell with that, blow it up. I don't care if they took the thing to the local mall. Give the innocent a chance to bug out but let them know the rain is coming.