07 Sebring problem....

Big Chief2011647545501

My wife has an 07' sebring that has been having some problems lately. If anyone has had experience with these let me know here is the problems:

- the heating and air conditioning will blow then stop then blow again and keep doing this no matter the speed or temperature.

- some times when driving the car seems to hesitate and then go but it never completely shuts off...

thanks for all those that help this car has been a headache that will be nice to get rid od some day in the future.

Your information is very vague. Please explain exactly which part does what, and when it does it. ie...

"The interior fan stops blowing air throught the vents, then will start to work again. This is completely random and independant upon the instrument cluster settings, the outside ambient temp, or the temperature of the engine"

" the car hesitates when accelerating, but does not stall. It happens at different mph, there are no strange noises or air leaks from the engine, and the check engine light is not on."

ok - the interior heating and cooling fans blow air and then it stops blowing air it almost sounds like it struggling to turn the blower fans. The fan then comes back on to the speed we have it set at. This is completely random there's no other problems with the instrument panel and it happens in all temperatures. It happens when the A/C is on on the hottest days and happens when the heat is on on the coldest days. It doesn't matter the speed setting we have it on either.

as for the car stuttering she will be sitting at a stop light and the car will briefly idle down to where it sounds like its going to shut off then comes back to a normal idle. Also when we are driving i have noticed a slight jerk every once in awhile. I haven't pin pointed a specific speed but its just a slight jerk as if you let up on the gas and then floored it really quick.

There are no check engine lights on, the car hasn't been making and out of the normal noises. The dealer said they cant find anything wrong with it and I've searched the net for what could be causing this and that has got me no where. I'm starting to think the problem with the climate control could be the climate control module, but that's $350 from the dealer and I don't want to replace it if it could be something else.