Octomom giving birth video!

NinjaNick

:lol: I hate that chick

Me to brother... but you can't say things like that. You MUST respect any woman who has had 80 fingers in her at once. This requiement is detailed in a new bill just signed into law. The, "respect stupid whores" law. Congress has been working hard on this issue for quite some time and have just now finally tackeled this hard hitting issue. Thank god!

I know :) ... ugh to the whole octomom thing... before I actually got into the thread I was like, hopefully this isn't a real vid of her giving birth.

Oh hell no! Give me some credit..:lol: I wouldn't post THAT!:puke:

I'm sick of the media making her rich and famous too.;)

Oh hell no! Give me some credit..:lol: I wouldn't post THAT!:puke:

I'm sick of the media making her rich and famous too.;)

:) Yeeeeaaaah. mmmk, the vid was funny. :D OK, you've convinced me. I will un-hesitantly click on any link you post on this forum from this moment on.

Me to brother... but you can't say things like that. You MUST respect any woman who has had 80 fingers in her at once. This requiement is detailed in a new bill just signed into law. The, "respect stupid whores" law. Congress has been working hard on this issue for quite some time and have just now finally tackeled this hard hitting issue. Thank god!

I just got the ibbie jibbies