Another Failed Troll Thread...

AWW$HEEET

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/random-funny-photos-12.jpg?w=500&h=382

MOST ORIGINAL PIC ON THE WEB.... HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH INNOVATIVE FUNNEH? MY GOODNESS, I COULDNT CONTROL MY BLATTER I LAUGHED SO MUCH. ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU DUG SUPER DEEP TO COME UP WITH SUCH ORIGINAL MATERIAL. MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN CITCOM WITH YOUR TALENT. I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW ORIGINAL THIS PIC WAS. I WILL FROM THIS POINT ON HOLD YOU TO A HIGHER INTERNET STANDARD. BTW I HOPE AJs WOMAN GIVES YOU FLEAS SINCE YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THAT MUT.

I showed lauren the greg face thread and now she keeps saying greg face after things. also i went to eagles pizza lastnight and BIGGU or whatever his name was there and he said he recognized me cause of the greg face thread as well! :lol:

PERFECTION

MOST ORIGINAL PIC ON THE WEB.... HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SUCH INNOVATIVE FUNNEH? MY GOODNESS, I COULDNT CONTROL MY BLATTER I LAUGHED SO MUCH. ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU DUG SUPER DEEP TO COME UP WITH SUCH ORIGINAL MATERIAL. MAN YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN CITCOM WITH YOUR TALENT. I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW ORIGINAL THIS PIC WAS. I WILL FROM THIS POINT ON HOLD YOU TO A HIGHER INTERNET STANDARD. BTW I HOPE AJs WOMAN GIVES YOU FLEAS SINCE YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE AS THAT MUT.

can I has laugh track too?!?!?!?!

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

You spelled bladder wrong.