At a crossroads with my vehicles

KennyFKINPowerz

That is a GREAT offer for your Camaro. Take the money and run.

You can find decent LS1 cars in the 5k range. I think it was wnaplay that posted a link to a Hugger Orange 6-speed '99 Camaro SS last month, high miles but in nice shape, asking price was like $5500. Someone had a silver Trans Am for sale on here last year that was even less. I believe Patrick listed his '98 Z28 on here for a really good price earlier this year.

And if you want to spend a little more for something <100k miles, you can find a really nice LS1 f-body for 7k, pretty much anywhere. LS1tech would be a good start

Annnd right on cue, lol...

Can't find a decent LS1 in that $5500?

Wha? Hell, I think mine was near that when I sold it.

Someone offered you that much for an LTx car, take it. Not a hater of the LT, but that's a great offer.

^^^ Listen to him

To me if your even thinking about selling your car might as well just do it as you seem to desire something better.

That being said option 3 doesnt sound too bad to me. Having a fun little car and and in two years having the car I want isnt too long of a wait.

SELL THE LT1 FOR MODEREN TECHNOLEGY. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

seriously we have had these talks, if you can get 5k take it, save it grab an fbody go bigger ci and be happier

Thats probably what I'm gonna do. I contacted the guy who made me the offer on teh car and I am waiting to hear back from him. Its gonna suck not having anything besdies the VW all next year though.

That is a GREAT offer for your Camaro. Take the money and run.

You can find decent LS1 cars in the 5k range. I think it was wnaplay that posted a link to a Hugger Orange 6-speed '99 Camaro SS last month, high miles but in nice shape, asking price was like $5500. Someone had a silver Trans Am for sale on here last year that was even less. I believe Patrick listed his '98 Z28 on here for a really good price earlier this year.

And if you want to spend a little more for something <100k miles, you can find a really nice LS1 f-body for 7k, pretty much anywhere. LS1tech would be a good start

I've seen them sell for under $4k, even some modded. I was offered a 2000 Camaro with a 9" and full suspension mods for like $5k I think it was.

let me be clear. IT IS A SIGN FROM GOD THAT SOME DUMB CHODE GAVE YOU AN OFFER OF $5,500. TAKE IT AND RUN.

exactly