Ecoboost F150's...anybody done a real build?

RC K9

Back on topic here is some info from my bud Alan back in August...

Watch the boost between shifts...

Here is the old FASTLANE info, should be more updates now...

http://www.f150forum.com/f70/2011-tuned-ecoboost-dyno-video-110136/

Thanks!

Huge fan of the ecoboost motor, I can't wait for them to uncork them and get some mods going.

They have had tunes on the Taurus SHO's for a while now with no major problems.

Back on topic here is some info from my bud Alan back in August...

Watch the boost between shifts...

Here is the old FASTLANE info, should be more updates now...

http://www.f150forum.com/f70/2011-tuned-ecoboost-dyno-video-110136/

Thanks for posting some actual facts and useful information in this thread (as disappointing as they may be :no:)

I wouldn't say its disappointing, just shows how neutered they are from the factory. Once all that power is uncorked, it should be a pretty quick truck (already mid-14' stock). Then again, there are so many blower options for the 5.0, you really can't go wrong with any of the engines in the new F150's...

I wouldn't say its disappointing, just shows how neutered they are from the factory. Once all that power is uncorked, it should start breaking drivetrain parts. Then again, there are so many blower options for the 5.0, you really can't go wrong with any of the engines in the new F150's...

Fixed. ;)

I wouldn't say its disappointing, just shows how neutered they are from the factory. Once all that power is uncorked, it should be a pretty quick truck (already mid-14' stock). Then again, there are so many blower options for the 5.0, you really can't go wrong with any of the engines in the new F150's...

I really wish I would have waited for this engine. :(

My dad has one as a demo right now and it is a fucking cool truck.

-Marc

Let me say this: if my business income wasn't so in the shitter these last two years I would have traded in the CTS-V for one of these decked out like *click* THAT.

Ford makes good trucks. And my last Ford's motor (in my 03 Cobra) ate chumps for lunch. People dissing Ford are stuck in their daddy's redneck worldview, usually with absolutely no facts or experience to back them up.