Verizon Phone Suggestions

schmuckingham

I am currently using my age old Blackberry Tour and I still love this phone but its age is starting to show. I use this phone for work/personal and I do a lot of emailing. Love the keyboard and I am 50/50 on having touch screen, my wifes Droid Ally and myself do not get along one bit but that could be just her phone. Since I am looking for a new phone what would you techy nerd suggest for my next purchase? Only stipulation is it must have a actual physical keyboard, I hate my Ipad enough with the on screen keyboard I dont need to hate my phone as well.

I just went from LG Ally to Droid Bionic. I thought I'd have trouble adjusting to touchscreen keyboard but I had no issues. Not for everyone though.

A buddy of mine got a really cool attachment for his iphone 4s that is a physical keyboard. its bulky but he likes it.

I just went from LG Ally to Droid Bionic. I thought I'd have trouble adjusting to touchscreen keyboard but I had no issues. Not for everyone though.

A buddy of mine got a really cool attachment for his iphone 4s that is a physical keyboard. its bulky but he likes it.

Wife has the Ally and it seem uber slow, it never works right when I try and use it so I have passed on that phone for now.

Wife has the Ally and it seem uber slow, it never works right when I try and use it so I have passed on that phone for now.

Don't get me wrong, I fuckin hated that phone. In going from the Ally to the Bionic I went from a do-nothing bare minimum Android phone to a near top of the line (with the exception of Nexus) do-anything phone.

Go to a store and fool around with nexus or bionic. i use the speech-to-text function all the time and barely type.

I hate the iPad touch screen as well, but don't hate my iPhone's. Like you, I was completely wedded to a physical keyboard. After about a day, I got adjusted to the touch screen on the iPhone and now actually like it better than a physical keyboard.

I'm not sure how much you're against a touch screen, but I figured I'd at least share my experiences. I think you'd be able to adjust easily - it just takes about a day.

I hate the iPad touch screen as well, but don't hate my iPhone's. Like you, I was completely wedded to a physical keyboard. After about a day, I got adjusted to the touch screen on the iPhone and now actually like it better than a physical keyboard.

I'm not sure how much you're against a touch screen, but I figured I'd at least share my experiences. I think you'd be able to adjust easily - it just takes about a day.

I am not against it, but I am against all the re typing I will have to do to not sound like Paul

iPhone 4s you clumsy big fingered ginger fuck

Its hard being accepted in today's society with such a large dick, its very difficult to type and I cant help it.

I am not against it, but I am against all the re typing I will have to do to not sound like Paul

Its hard being accepted in today's society with such a large dick, its very difficult to type and I cant help it.

I'm telling ya man, I probably make the same number of errors with my old Ally as I do with Bionic. Screen size is such that the keys are hard to screw up.

Also, try typing with your fingers, not your dick. The mushroom stamps on the screen are probably hard to clean off.

Giant 4.6" 720P Amoled Screen

Dual core 1.2Ghz

The screen is fucking amazing, you can spend so much time just staring at stuff on it.

Watching HD youtube on it is just stunning.

Bigger screen = more manageable soft keyboard.

It's the best phone on the market currently, and a technological marvel.

Giant 4.6" 720P Amoled Screen

Dual core 1.2Ghz

The screen is fucking amazing, you can spend so much time just staring at stuff on it.

Watching HD youtube on it is just stunning.

Bigger screen = more manageable soft keyboard.

It's the best phone on the market currently, and a technological marvel.

how's the camera? i was disappointed to see 5.1MP versus 8MP on Bionic but I figure you might have some insight on how they stack up. If they put 5.1MP on Nexus its probably because it does the job well enough.